Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    That wouldn't be macros if I'm understanding you right. You want something where its like one button to swap your talents over between 'single target' and 'aoe'?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I just use AutoConfirmTalents which honestly takes just as few clicks as an overcomplicated macro.
    It would look something like this if you felt the need to go down that road though... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377380018#7
    Alright, thanks mate. I will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget [mod:ctrl]
    /targetenemyplayer [mod:ctrl]
    /use [mod:ctrl, stance:1/3, harm, nodead][] Sap
    But this is for Stealth/no-Stealth for the macro user. I believe the op wants a macro that checks stealth on other players, which I assume is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    But this is for Stealth/no-Stealth for the macro user. I believe the op wants a macro that checks stealth on other players, which I assume is not possible.
    Yes, i want to be able to sap the nearest enemy stealth with CTRL mod. It works. Almost every Rogue use that macro.
    I just want to change it so it also saps my target without CTRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Yes, i want to be able to sap the nearest enemy stealth with CTRL mod. It works. Almost every Rogue use that macro.
    I just want to change it so it also saps my target without CTRL.

Yeah, what Juvencus is saying, is that the macro that almost every Rogue uses (including myself), doesn't actually specifically find stealthed players. It searches for the nearest enemy target, period. It happens to be useful for finding stealthed players, especially, but it's not technically searching for ONLY stealthed players.

The macro I posted should work. Although it's not how I would write it myself, I figured it was easier to just modify the one you posted, rather than explain everything I would do differently. Test it and let me know if it's not working for you.

Yeah, what Juvencus is saying, is that the macro that almost every Rogue uses (including myself), doesn't actually specifically find stealthed players. It searches for the nearest enemy target, period. It happens to be useful for finding stealthed players, especially, but it's not technically searching for ONLY stealthed players.

The macro I posted should work. Although it's not how I would write it myself, I figured it was easier to just modify the one you posted, rather than explain everything I would do differently. Test it and let me know if it's not working for you.
    Ah okey, i get it.
    That macro did not work. CTRL did nothing actually. Could not even click sap with CTRL.

Maybe some mistake in the macro?

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Ah okey, i get it.
    That macro did not work. CTRL did nothing actually. Could not even click sap with CTRL.

Maybe some mistake in the macro?

I tested it, and it's working for me. Make sure that whatever you have it bound to, the ctrl-modifier of that bind isn't bound to something else. i.e.: If you bound the macro to F, make sure ctrl-F isn't already bound to something.

The easiest way to do this is to go to your Key Bindings and find something that's currently not bound. Bind that empty slot to ctrl-F, then unbind it again, and save your bindings.

I tested it, and it's working for me. Make sure that whatever you have it bound to, the ctrl-modifier of that bind isn't bound to something else. i.e.: If you bound the macro to F, make sure ctrl-F isn't already bound to something.

The easiest way to do this is to go to your Key Bindings and find something that's currently not bound. Bind that empty slot to ctrl-F, then unbind it again, and save your bindings.
    Yeah it works. By bad. I have never used CTRL + F4 before (my 1-12 keys on my G600 mouse is bound to F1-F12). Removed the keybind and now it works
    Thank you!

So I'm thinking about faction changing my feral druid to worgen to play with friends. I want to choose worgen because I like the cat design, and the way female humans look in druid gear. Unfortunately, I hate the way female worgens look... period. I'm wondering if there is any good way, outside of combat, to have it macroed to always be in "human form"? For example my main mount macro is

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift, button:2] Azure Water Strider; [mod:shift] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 1, flyable] Red Flying Cloud; [button:1] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 2] Grand Expedition Yak
    /dismount [mounted]
    which needs to be modified to use flight form instead of the Red Flying Cloud, but I when I come out of flight form or mount on any of my other mounts to be in Human.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    So I'm thinking about faction changing my feral druid to worgen to play with friends. I want to choose worgen because I like the cat design, and the way female humans look in druid gear. Unfortunately, I hate the way female worgens look... period. I'm wondering if there is any good way, outside of combat, to have it macroed to always be in "human form"? For example my main mount macro is

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift, button:2] Azure Water Strider; [mod:shift] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 1, flyable] Red Flying Cloud; [button:1] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 2] Grand Expedition Yak
    /dismount [mounted]
    which needs to be modified to use flight form instead of the Red Flying Cloud, but I when I come out of flight form or mount on any of my other mounts to be in Human.
    Instead of dismount, put cast human form. Should work fine. Leave the [mounted] conditional so /use [mounted] Spell name

Also there is a program which is TECHNICALLY against the TOS (but nobody has ever been punished for using) which let's you make yourself whichever race or model you want.