Quote Originally Posted by Anna pls View Post
    oki i've no clue if this is possible but here goes.

i'm going to play smite-priest healing or wrath-druid healing.

so i'll be pretty much targetting the boss. is there a macro that can make me cast a spell on boss target, then turn target frame back to boss?

like. lets say 1 reju.

i'm now wrath spamming boss. i press reju macro, then i auto target the tank hwo is tanking, giving him reju, and then i get boss back as target so i can keep spamming wrath
    Code:
    /use [@targettarget,help] Reju
    Note that locks to *just* the target of your current target (which, assuming you are targeting the boss, is what you want. you can also use `boss1target` or `boss2target` or whatever if you want to be specific to those...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krigartanten View Post
    My main is a fury warrior and I would like a macro that changes my talents for single target and AoE rotation.
    For single target I want to change to Storm Bolt, Bloodbath and Anger management or Siegebreaker.
    For AoE I want Dragon Roar, Bladestorm and Ravager or Anger Management.
    So in total 4 macros I guess.
    Do you guys have any tips?
    I usually try to avoid this particular tip, but I advise using the "Angry Boss Reminders" addon instead.

Hi,

I kinda new to macros so I need some help.

My main is a fury warrior and I would like a macro that changes my talents for single target and AoE rotation.

For single target I want to change to Storm Bolt, Bloodbath and Anger management or Siegebreaker.

That wouldn't be macros if I'm understanding you right. You want something where its like one button to swap your talents over between 'single target' and 'aoe'?

Deleted
    Yes exactly!

One of my guild mates said they have it for all of their classes. But hes not on now to share the macro

Yes exactly!

One of my guild mates said they have it for all of their classes. But hes not on now to share the macro
    please let me know if you figure it out. I can imagine doing this via scripts but I really don't see how it'd be a single normal macro

Hi,

I kinda new to macros so I need some help.

I just use AutoConfirmTalents which honestly takes just as few clicks as an overcomplicated macro.
    It would look something like this if you felt the need to go down that road though... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377380018#7

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey guys!

I would like some help with a sap macro.
    I want it to target nearest enemy stealthed player when i hold CTRL and work as normal when i just click it (so it just saps my target).

Found this one, but i need to change it because this one is only for finding stealthed players. Need one with a modifier.

#showtooltip Sap
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast [stance:1/3, harm, nodead] Sap

Appreciate any help

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Hey guys!

I would like some help with a sap macro.
    I want it to target nearest enemy stealthed player when i hold CTRL and work as normal when i just click it (so it just saps my target).

Found this one, but i need to change it because this one is only for finding stealthed players. Need one with a modifier.

#showtooltip Sap
    /cleartarget
    /targetenemyplayer
    /cast [stance:1/3, harm, nodead] Sap

Appreciate any help

I think this is what you're looking for.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget [mod:ctrl]
    /targetenemyplayer [mod:ctrl]
    /use [mod:ctrl, stance:1/3, harm, nodead][] Sap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    That wouldn't be macros if I'm understanding you right. You want something where its like one button to swap your talents over between 'single target' and 'aoe'?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I just use AutoConfirmTalents which honestly takes just as few clicks as an overcomplicated macro.
    It would look something like this if you felt the need to go down that road though... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377380018#7
    Alright, thanks mate. I will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    I think this is what you're looking for.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cleartarget [mod:ctrl]
    /targetenemyplayer [mod:ctrl]
    /use [mod:ctrl, stance:1/3, harm, nodead][] Sap
    But this is for Stealth/no-Stealth for the macro user. I believe the op wants a macro that checks stealth on other players, which I assume is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    But this is for Stealth/no-Stealth for the macro user. I believe the op wants a macro that checks stealth on other players, which I assume is not possible.
    Yes, i want to be able to sap the nearest enemy stealth with CTRL mod. It works. Almost every Rogue use that macro.
    I just want to change it so it also saps my target without CTRL.

Yes, i want to be able to sap the nearest enemy stealth with CTRL mod. It works. Almost every Rogue use that macro.
    I just want to change it so it also saps my target without CTRL.

Yeah, what Juvencus is saying, is that the macro that almost every Rogue uses (including myself), doesn't actually specifically find stealthed players. It searches for the nearest enemy target, period. It happens to be useful for finding stealthed players, especially, but it's not technically searching for ONLY stealthed players.

The macro I posted should work. Although it's not how I would write it myself, I figured it was easier to just modify the one you posted, rather than explain everything I would do differently. Test it and let me know if it's not working for you.

Yeah, what Juvencus is saying, is that the macro that almost every Rogue uses (including myself), doesn't actually specifically find stealthed players. It searches for the nearest enemy target, period. It happens to be useful for finding stealthed players, especially, but it's not technically searching for ONLY stealthed players.

The macro I posted should work. Although it's not how I would write it myself, I figured it was easier to just modify the one you posted, rather than explain everything I would do differently. Test it and let me know if it's not working for you.
    Ah okey, i get it.
    That macro did not work. CTRL did nothing actually. Could not even click sap with CTRL.

Maybe some mistake in the macro?

Ah okey, i get it.
    That macro did not work. CTRL did nothing actually. Could not even click sap with CTRL.

Maybe some mistake in the macro?

I tested it, and it's working for me. Make sure that whatever you have it bound to, the ctrl-modifier of that bind isn't bound to something else. i.e.: If you bound the macro to F, make sure ctrl-F isn't already bound to something.

The easiest way to do this is to go to your Key Bindings and find something that's currently not bound. Bind that empty slot to ctrl-F, then unbind it again, and save your bindings.

I tested it, and it's working for me. Make sure that whatever you have it bound to, the ctrl-modifier of that bind isn't bound to something else. i.e.: If you bound the macro to F, make sure ctrl-F isn't already bound to something.

The easiest way to do this is to go to your Key Bindings and find something that's currently not bound. Bind that empty slot to ctrl-F, then unbind it again, and save your bindings.
    Yeah it works. By bad. I have never used CTRL + F4 before (my 1-12 keys on my G600 mouse is bound to F1-F12). Removed the keybind and now it works
    Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    So I'm thinking about faction changing my feral druid to worgen to play with friends. I want to choose worgen because I like the cat design, and the way female humans look in druid gear. Unfortunately, I hate the way female worgens look... period. I'm wondering if there is any good way, outside of combat, to have it macroed to always be in "human form"? For example my main mount macro is

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift, button:2] Azure Water Strider; [mod:shift] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 1, flyable] Red Flying Cloud; [button:1] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 2] Grand Expedition Yak
    /dismount [mounted]
    which needs to be modified to use flight form instead of the Red Flying Cloud, but I when I come out of flight form or mount on any of my other mounts to be in Human.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    So I'm thinking about faction changing my feral druid to worgen to play with friends. I want to choose worgen because I like the cat design, and the way female humans look in druid gear. Unfortunately, I hate the way female worgens look... period. I'm wondering if there is any good way, outside of combat, to have it macroed to always be in "human form"? For example my main mount macro is

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:shift, button:2] Azure Water Strider; [mod:shift] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 1, flyable] Red Flying Cloud; [button:1] Swift Spectral Tiger
    /use [button: 2] Grand Expedition Yak
    /dismount [mounted]
    which needs to be modified to use flight form instead of the Red Flying Cloud, but I when I come out of flight form or mount on any of my other mounts to be in Human.
    Instead of dismount, put cast human form. Should work fine. Leave the [mounted] conditional so /use [mounted] Spell name

Also there is a program which is TECHNICALLY against the TOS (but nobody has ever been punished for using) which let's you make yourself whichever race or model you want.

Hello,

I need some help here. I am trying to make a healing macro that does the following.

Casts Wild Growth off of Cooldown (FIRST) and casts Wrath while Wild Growth is on CD.

I was able to use this:

/Castsequence [nochanneling] Wrath
    /cast Wild Growth

However, this always starts with Wrath, What I want it to do is start with Wild growth then switch to wrath for the duration of the CD then back to Wild growth once CD is done.

Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore View Post
    Hello,

I need some help here. I am trying to make a healing macro that does the following.

Casts Wild Growth off of Cooldown (FIRST) and casts Wrath while Wild Growth is on CD.

I was able to use this:

/Castsequence [nochanneling] Wrath
    /cast Wild Growth

However, this always starts with Wrath, What I want it to do is start with Wild growth then switch to wrath for the duration of the CD then back to Wild growth once CD is done.

Is this possible?

Not possible, Blizzard doesn't let you make macros to check for an ability's CD. They want you to play the game yourself, not have macros play it for you.

Is there anyway to have a macro that does the following:
    -cast regrowth
    -cast rejuvenation (but only after regrowths channeling is done)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Is there anyway to have a macro that does the following:
    -cast regrowth
    -cast rejuvenation (but only after regrowths channeling is done)
    No, by design that is not possible to do with a macro in WoW. Specifically, you can't conditionally do something based on channelling completing and *then* something else, or based on cooldowns. (You can have separate things that refuse to cast while channelling, but they can't be in a single macro.)