Quote Originally Posted by Vestavia View Post
    I regularly swap between either Plague Leech/Breath of Sindragosa for single target and Unholy Blight/Necrotic Plague for multi-target. Is it at all possible to make a macro that would swap between the two sets of talents? Could it also facilitate trinket swapping? I swap from Vial of Convulsive Shadows and Discordant Chorus too when changing talents.
    Not sure if a macro could handle all that but I use an addon for this http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/angry-boss-reminders. It can help change your trinkets and glyphs etc too.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Im looking for a macro that would let me equip boe items by mouseovering and using the macro. With thousands and thousands salvage yard boxes, having to click on confirmation message, if I want to equip boe every single time, starts to get more and more painfull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoroth View Post
    Im looking for a macro that would let me equip boe items by mouseovering and using the macro. With thousands and thousands salvage yard boxes, having to click on confirmation message, if I want to equip boe every single time, starts to get more and more painfull.
    Have you tried this
    Code:
    /click StaticPopup1Button1
    or this
    Code:
    /click StaticPopup2Button1
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    Have you tried this
    Code:
    or this
    Code:
    /click StaticPopup2Button1
    ?
    This one works.

Code:
    Thank you very much.

Deleted
    Is it possible to write a macro that casts Light of the Martyr if you mouseover friendly targets but does nothing if you mouseover yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Is it possible to write a macro that casts Light of the Martyr if you mouseover friendly targets but does nothing if you mouseover yourself?
    Code:
    #showtooltip Light of the Martyr
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead] Light of the Martyr
    I'm not sure about how to "do nothing" on yourself. You can try adding ;[@player] after Martyr and if that doesn't work, try adding a spell or some item you don't have after that player part.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Light of the Martyr can't be cast on yourself anyway so you don't really need a special macro.

Or you could make it somewhat "function" on yourself

Code:
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Light of the Martyr;[@player]Holy Shock
    Last edited by lawomous; 2016-05-30 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Neither of those worked. The reason why I want the macro is in case I fat finger it on myself and although it happens very rarely, when it does happen and I get the blue outline on my mouse I am not able to cast it again without "clicking" the mouse button. Maybe it could be written in another way to circumvent that?

/stopspelltarget should get rid of that

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Light of the Martyr
    /stopspelltarget

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    /stopspelltarget should get rid of that

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Light of the Martyr
    /stopspelltarget
    Thank you, that worked.

Target something if no current target, otherwise stick to current target.

I'm looking for a macro that would target any available enemy and cast a spell, but only if there is no current target. If there is current target, then let it cast on current target.

I've been browsing forums and found macro that looks very advanced, but happens to do the job for me, but it probably is an overkill and could be simplified for my purpose. Or should I stick to if if it works?

Code:
    #showtooltip BOOM SPELL
    /cast [@target, harm, nodead][@mouseover,harm,nodead] BOOM SPELL
    /stopmacro [target, harm]
    /targetenemy
    /cast BOOM SPELL
    /targetlasttarget

Quote Originally Posted by solshine2510 View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that would target any available enemy and cast a spell, but only if there is no current target. If there is current target, then let it cast on current target.

I've been browsing forums and found macro that looks very advanced, but happens to do the job for me, but it probably is an overkill and could be simplified for my purpose. Or should I stick to if if it works?

Code:
    #showtooltip BOOM SPELL
    /cast [@target, harm, nodead][@mouseover,harm,nodead] BOOM SPELL
    /stopmacro [target, harm]
    /targetenemy
    /cast BOOM SPELL
    /targetlasttarget
    This should be what you need:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@target,harm,nodead] BOOM SPELL
    /stopmacro [target,harm]
    /targetenemy
    /cast BOOM SPELL
    However, if I'm not mistaken, isn't this the default behavior of every harmful spell? On my paladin, using Judgment will automatically target an enemy.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Thanks, it works well!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    However, if I'm not mistaken, isn't this the default behavior of every harmful spell? On my paladin, using Judgment will automatically target an enemy.
    I don't have access to live atm, but beta shouldn't be any different from live. I'm playing shadow priest and my spells don't autotarget enemies, I always have "you have no target" error. Maybe a class feature for paladins?
    Last edited by solshine2510; 2016-06-01 at 07:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can simplify that quite a bit:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [@target,noharm]
    /cast BOOM SPELL
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

-snip-
    This is my base macro for 99% of my spells and it does what you want.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]
    /cast Fireball

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /targetenemy [@target,noharm]
    /cast BOOM SPELL
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Fireball
    Is there a way to add mouseover target into any of them? and @Focus with modifier?

What I'm trying to accomplish now is to adjust my current macro I've been using with my spells so that it does the above in addition to what it does now, which is:
    1. cancels aura if there is one,
    2. casts @Focus with mod:shift,
    3. casts @mouseover.

What I would like to add is:

4. target new enemy and cast at it if no current target. You guys have posted great macros, but I have failed to incorporate your suggestions into my existing macro

Code:
    #showtooltip Mind Blast
    /cancelaura dispersion
    /cast [mod:shift @Focus] @mouseover,nodead,harm][] mind blast

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this should do what you're looking for (using lawomous' formulation, since it's better than mine):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Dispersion
    /cast [mod:shift,@ focus][@mouseover,nodead,harm][] Mind Blast

(Remove the space between "@" and "focus"...just did that to prevent the new mention system from breaking the syntax even more.)
    Last edited by shanthi; 2016-06-04 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I think this should do what you're looking for (using lawomous' formulation, since it's better than mine):

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Dispersion
    /cast [mod:shift,@ focus]  @mouseover,nodead,harm][] Mind Blast

(Remove the space between "@" and "focus"...just did that to prevent the new mention system from breaking the syntax even more.)
    Thank you, it works One last thing that would make it 1000% perfect: could the lines be rearranged in a way that the "/targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]" is executed only if there's no mouseover? I mean so that when casting @mouseover and without target, it wouldn't target nearest enemy. So that it does /targetenemy as last resort, if I may say so .

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, it works One last thing that would make it 1000% perfect: could the lines be rearranged in a way that the "/targetenemy [noexists][dead][help]" is executed only if there's no mouseover? I mean so that when casting @mouseover and without target, it wouldn't target nearest enemy. So that it does /targetenemy as last resort, if I may say so .

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Dispersion
    /targetenemy [noexists][dead][help][nomod][@ mouseover,noexists]
    /cast [mod:shift,@ focus][@ mouseover,nodead,harm][] Mind Blast

I think that should work. I also added the "[nomod]" so it also won't try to grab a target if you press shift to hit your focus, truly making it "last resort." If you don't want that functionality, you can remove that bit.

Again, remember to remove the spaces after the "@" signs.

Im looking for a macro to target myself, cast Holy Prisms and Holy Wrath if possible.
    Thx