Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Thanks a bunch, that should keep me sorted until the advanced interface addon updates.
    What you do you mean? It has been updated. Last public release was July 20th with several alpha versions, the most recent being 35 minutes before this post. You can get the alpha files here.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    What you do you mean? It has been updated. Last public release was July 20th with several alpha versions, the most recent being 35 minutes before this post. You can get the alpha files here.
    I thought they were yet to add loot to left-most bag, I asked about it a week ago on the curse page. Looking at the change log, I see it's made it in now. Time to install I guess. Thanks for the help anyway!
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Hi! Would just like to know if there is a way to make a modifier macro work with mouseover macros (I mean there probably is but I can't seem to get it to work).

I'm currently testing:

#showtooltip
    /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
    /use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead] [] Mind Blast

The macro currently:
    1. Targets a living enemy if I don't have one.
    2. Casts the spell on a mouseover target if I have one.
    3. Casts the spell on my target if I don't have a mouseover target.

What I would like if for the macro to keep these conditions but add:

[mod:alt] Mind Sear

such that if I press alt, it will obey the above three conditions but cast Mind Sear instead of Mind Blast. If I try to insert it on the macro, it seems to cast Mind Sear always and disregards Mind Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasoy View Post
    Hi! Would just like to know if there is a way to make a modifier macro work with mouseover macros (I mean there probably is but I can't seem to get it to work).

I'm currently testing:

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead] [] Mind Blast

The macro currently:
    1. Targets a living enemy if I don't have one.
    2. Casts the spell on a mouseover target if I have one.
    3. Casts the spell on my target if I don't have a mouseover target.

What I would like if for the macro to keep these conditions but add:

[mod:alt] Mind Sear

such that if I press alt, it will obey the above three conditions but cast Mind Sear instead of Mind Blast. If I try to insert it on the macro, it seems to cast Mind Sear always and disregards Mind Blast.
    The issue is most likely the blank [] condition. It always evaluates to true, so if placed before any semicolon split, anything after that is ignored. I assume you copied that into the Mind Sear portion.

Try this:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,mod:alt,harm,nodead][@target,mod:alt,harm,nodead][mod:alt] Mind Sear; [@mouseover,harm,nodead][@target,harm,nodead][] Mind Blast

It works! Thanks.

[@targettarget] works fine, [@party1target] works fine @mouseovertarget doesn't seem to be valid it just skip to the next [] but the macro was saved without reporting syntax error. Is there a way around it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Atharaxie View Post
    [@targettarget] works fine, [@party1target] works fine @mouseovertarget doesn't seem to be valid it just skip to the next [] but the macro was saved without reporting syntax error. Is there a way around it ?
    It's just @mouseover. Also, macros do not give errors when saved. Any errors will occur when the macro is used. Even then, simple syntax errors may or may not give an error depending on how they affect the script. In this case, the macro passed over the invalid conditional as false.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-07-30 at 01:17 AM.

It's just @mouseover. Also, macros do not give errors when saved. Any errors will occur when the macro is used. Even then, simple syntax errors may or may not give an error depending on how they affect the script. In this case, the macro passed over the invalid conditional as false.
    I think hes trying to cast on his Mouseover target's target. And if youre running MacroToolkit it will give you a syntax error. Dont know if hes running it though
    Science the shit out of it!

hello. trying to create a macro for my holy paladin.
    /cast [target=targettarget] judgement

what it does: casts judgment on enemy when i got a party member selected. I need to improve it and make it cast judgement if i got the enemy selected. it doesnt work on enemy in its current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    hello. trying to create a macro for my holy paladin.
    /cast [target=targettarget] judgement

what it does: casts judgment on enemy when i got a party member selected. I need to improve it and make it cast judgement if i got the enemy selected. it doesnt work on enemy in its current state.
    /cast [target=targettarget][] judgement

or /cast [target=targettarget] judgement; Judgement

i tried /cast [target=targettarget] judgement; Judgement myself. doesnt work. 1st version doesnt work also..

i tried /cast [target=targettarget] judgement; Judgement myself. doesnt work. 1st version doesnt work also..
    wtf really? -.-

hmm Ill have to get home before I can answer that one. Im 99% certain that is how my Penance macro is written, should be the same thing.

try putting [harm] before the 2nd Judgment, tell me what happens.

edit: found this -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaltione View Post
    This one will pick a priority system:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,harm][@focustarget,harm][@target,harm][@targettarget,harm][@mouseover,harm] Judgment

It will prioritize like this:
    1: [@focus,harm] - your focus target is a hostile target
    2: [@focustarget,harm] - your focus targets target is a hostile target (good if you focus your tank)
    3: [@target,harm] - your target is a hostile target
    4: [@targettarget,harm] - your targets target is a hostile target (good if you keep your tank targetted or you target tank/dps when healing)
    5: [@mouseover,harm] - any hostile target you mouse over

feel free to shuffle around any square bracketed entry to prioritize differently, or omit to avoid a specific target
    Last edited by Qlix; 2016-08-04 at 09:36 PM.

Hi, I have the following macro to interrupt spell casting to shoot off a Void Bolt (instant spell)

/stopcasting
    /cast Void Eruption

Void Eruption puts us into voidform, and the spell automatically becomes Void Bolt. My problem is Void Eruption has a cast time, and I sometime mash the key, which interrupts itself.

Is there anyway I can code /stopcasting to only apply for Void Bolt, and not Void Eruption?

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    wtf really? -.-

hmm Ill have to get home before I can answer that one. Im 99% certain that is how my Penance macro is written, should be the same thing.

try putting [harm] before the 2nd Judgment, tell me what happens.

edit: found this -
    ty sir works like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    Hi, I have the following macro to interrupt spell casting to shoot off a Void Bolt (instant spell)

/stopcasting
    /cast Void Eruption

Void Eruption puts us into voidform, and the spell automatically becomes Void Bolt. My problem is Void Eruption has a cast time, and I sometime mash the key, which interrupts itself.

Is there anyway I can code /stopcasting to only apply for Void Bolt, and not Void Eruption?
    Only way I can think to do it is with a modifier

/use [mod:shift] Void Eruption
    /stopcasting [nomod]
    /use [nomod] Void Eruption

Should work, won't cancel your casts when you hit shift, or alternatively you could make it so it only does stopcasting when you press shift.

another request guys.. is there a way to make holy shock and light of the martyr work in 1 button ? i mean when HS is on cooldown martyr is cast.

another request guys.. is there a way to make holy shock and light of the martyr work in 1 button ? i mean when HS is on cooldown martyr is cast.
    You can make a castsequence macro to cast one after another, but if you cannot cast anything in the sequence, the sequence will not continue. What you want to do is considered by Blizzard to be an automated process. If Holy Shock is on cooldown in a cast sequence, the macro will stop there. If you make a macro with simply both spells on their own line, both will cast at the same time if both are available.

Need some help with a mouseover macro please.

Code:
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Shadow Mend;[mod:shift]Silence;Void Eruption
    How do i put in a modifier alt mouseover and no mouseover will just cast at my selected target?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Need some help with a mouseover macro please.

Code:
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Shadow Mend;[mod:shift]Silence;Void Eruption
    How do i put in a modifier alt mouseover and no mouseover will just cast at my selected target?
    I think this is what you want. You didn't say what spell you wanted in the alts and I assumed you wanted both the mouseover and the target to use alt. I also assumed you wanted to keep everything else that was in the macro. Replace "Spell" with what you wanted to cast.

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt,@mouseover] Spell; [mod:alt,@target] Spell; [mod:ctrl] Shadow Mend; [mod:shift] Silence; Void Eruption
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-08-10 at 02:38 AM.

I think this is what you want. You didn't say what spell you wanted in the alts and I assumed you wanted both the mouseover and the target to use alt. I also assumed you wanted to keep everything else that was in the macro. Replace "Spell" with what you wanted to cast.

Code:
    /cast [mod:alt,@mouseover] Spell; [mod:alt,@target] Spell; [mod:ctrl] Shadow Mend; [mod:shift] Silence; Void Eruption
    Doesnt work.

The mouseover part is supposed to be "Void Bolt". mod alt with mouseover for Void Bolt, no mod and just currently selected target for void bolt aswell.