Hi!
    Looking for help with an @mouseover-mod:shift macro that also has talent swap in it.
    Here is my code so far
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:4/1,@target] Siphon Life
    /cast [@mouseover,mod:shift,talent:4/1] Siphon Life
    /cast [talent:4/2,@target] Seed of Corruption
    /cast [@mouseover,mod:shift,talent:4/2] Seed of Corruption
    Solved this myself
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [talent:4/1,mod:shift,@mouseover][talent:4/1] Siphon Life
    /cast [talent:4/2,mod:shift,@mouseover][talent:4/2] Seed of Corruption
    Last edited by Wickedevil; 2017-01-06 at 12:40 AM.

Hi all,
    I have looked throughout the posts here for examples for what i'm doing and can't seem to find anything.
    Basically, I do world quests with my Fiancee and she uses a 2 person Obsidian Nightwing mount, My problem is
    I'm a feral druid and I'm trying to get a macro set to where I can hit it, Dismount off her mount, shift into Catform,
    and would like to add stealth if possible.

But I also use this same button if not mounted, so is there a way to check if not and just straight shift and stealth?

The one I have now will shift me in and right back out again if i'm not mounted to begin with.

Thanks in advance for all the Macro gods here

Here's what I try to use now:

#showtooltip Cat Form
    /leavevehicle
    /cast [nostance:2] Cat Form
    /cancelaura [stance:2] Cat Form

Hi,

I am levelling a Holy priest and rather than switch between holy and shadow for heal/dps I have set up two profiles in Bartender. One profile has my dps ability bar and the other has my healing ability bar.

So I was wondering if it is still possible to set up a macro so I can switch between the two profiles?

This post on Wowhead sugests it is possible but it is from 2014 and when I try I get the message

/bt profiles choose : 'wickety' - unknown selection

I have tried with capitols and adding realm name with no luck. Can anyone offer a sugestion on how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Is it possible to make a macro that allows me to place one of the world markers at the location of my mouse cursor without having to click the location to actually put the marker down?

Quote Originally Posted by Bers3rk View Post
    Is it possible to make a macro that allows me to place one of the world markers at the location of my mouse cursor without having to click the location to actually put the marker down?
    Nope, seems like /wm [@cursor]1 doesn't change the way /wm works.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

So the macro function letting you make a keybind that switches based on what talent you have selected ... does this work for honor talents ? And if so, any special wording needed ?

edit/update:

Found my answer. "pvptalent" instead of "talent" in the macro.

edit/update 2:
    well apparently this works for some people, but not me ?
    edit/update 3:
    lol apparently it just won't show the tooltip until you're engaged in pvp combat, okay

edit/update 4:
    Found a post of someone saying you need to tack on (Honor Talent) at the end of the talent with no space ... as in "Curse of Tongues(Honor Talent)" to make it work. Not sure if it's necessary but I had that on there before I tested, and it worked, so I didn't bother checking with them not on there.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-01-28 at 03:19 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Anyone know how to add a third modifier to swap gearsets ?
    /equipset A equips 1 specific gear set
    /equipset [modifier:shift] A; B - normal click equips set A , shift click equips set B

How do i add a third modifier to swap to gear set C ?(ctrl/alt)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipala View Post
    Anyone know how to add a third modifier to swap gearsets ?
    /equipset A equips 1 specific gear set
    /equipset [modifier:shift] A; B - normal click equips set A , shift click equips set B

How do i add a third modifier to swap to gear set C ?(ctrl/alt)
    /equipset [mod:shift] A; [mod: ctrl] B; C

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    /equipset [mod:shift] A; [mod: ctrl] B; C
    Thanks
    /comment

Just curious if anyone knows more about this and can help me out... still having problems with it

Quote Originally Posted by Eranik View Post
    Hi all,
    I have looked throughout the posts here for examples for what i'm doing and can't seem to find anything.
    Basically, I do world quests with my Fiancee and she uses a 2 person Obsidian Nightwing mount, My problem is
    I'm a feral druid and I'm trying to get a macro set to where I can hit it, Dismount off her mount, shift into Catform,
    and would like to add stealth if possible.

But I also use this same button if not mounted, so is there a way to check if not and just straight shift and stealth?

The one I have now will shift me in and right back out again if i'm not mounted to begin with.

Thanks in advance for all the Macro gods here

Here's what I try to use now:

#showtooltip Cat Form
    /leavevehicle
    /cast [nostance:2] Cat Form
    /cancelaura [stance:2] Cat Form

Quote Originally Posted by Eranik View Post
    Just curious if anyone knows more about this and can help me out... still having problems with it
    Code:
    #showtooltip Cat Form
    /leavevehicle
    /cast Prowl
    You could Prowl directly from caster form last I checked, so you don't even need cat form in there.

Deleted
    Greetings,
    today I got a new legendary, thanks to which my Light of the Protector has 2 charges.
    The ability is not on global cooldown, and there's no cooldown in between the two charges.
    I sometimes tend to press the button for it twice, which causes it to deplete 2 charges, so I'd like to create a macro, thanks to which the ability will have some small delay for which I won't be able to recast it.

I tried some stuff with castsequence macros, since there's a reset parameter there.

It works fine with
    pastebin com FgL8aWGL

(can't post macros for whatever stupid reason, nor links)

but since I use some conditions alongside this, and after adding them, it no longer works
    pastebin com 2EHkvmKt

Any ideas how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by serupiya View Post
    Greetings,
    today I got a new legendary, thanks to which my Light of the Protector has 2 charges.
    The ability is not on global cooldown, and there's no cooldown in between the two charges.
    I sometimes tend to press the button for it twice, which causes it to deplete 2 charges, so I'd like to create a macro, thanks to which the ability will have some small delay for which I won't be able to recast it.

I tried some stuff with castsequence macros, since there's a reset parameter there.

It works fine with
    pastebin com FgL8aWGL

(can't post macros for whatever stupid reason, nor links)

but since I use some conditions alongside this, and after adding them, it no longer works
    pastebin com 2EHkvmKt

Any ideas how to fix this?
    You can post links, just without the http:// or https:// at the front. "pastebin.com/2EHkvmKt" would've been fine. I don't know why you can't post the macros, probably some filter catching the code.

As for the second macro you posted, the talent conditionals are completely unnecessary since you can't use Light of the Protector on anything but yourself anyways. For the second part, put help on the @target and get rid of nomod from @player. You're only using shift and when shift isn't pressed the macro will reach the end just fine. Finally, I don't know if the macro would cast Hand automatically if it were chosen. I know ret automatically casts Crusade with AW macros. If the below code still doesn't work, you can put the talent conditionals back in, but by themselves, like [talent:5/1], and before "reset", then make two separate castsequence lines, one for Light and one for Hand.

Try this:

Code:
    /castsequence reset=0.7 [mod:shift,@mouseover,help][mod:shift,@target,help][@player]Light of the Protector, nothing
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Still doesn't seem to work, works only for the first time after I've saved the macro, afterwards it gets stuck on the second part of the castsequence (attempting to cast the "nothing" spell) and the reset never occurs I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by serupiya View Post
    Still doesn't seem to work, works only for the first time after I've saved the macro, afterwards it gets stuck on the second part of the castsequence (attempting to cast the "nothing" spell) and the reset never occurs I believe.
    Try replacing nothing with nil. If that doesn't work, you can try a combo of reset conditions. The reset conditions are seconds, target, combat, alt, ctrl, and shift. Using all of them looks like this: reset=1/target/combat/alt/ctrl/shift

You could also try putting the cast options (the stuff in the []) before the reset condition.

If I'm not mistaken, Shield of the Righteous works the exact same way as these charges, correct? I can try and test with SotR to see if I can get something working.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Probelm solved, found my mistake
    Last edited by mmoc4bdec3ae25; 2017-02-08 at 03:13 PM.

I'm looking for a macro that (when clicked) automatically buys 1 or preferably all Adamantite Frames, Fel Iron Casings,Handful of Fel Iron Bolts and Khorium Power Cores that the vendor has for sale.

I can't get my healing macros to work.

I want to assign macros to keys F1-F5 for each party member. If I press F1, it should cast healing surge on party1. F2 is for party2, etc.

So I have this:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@bluemage] Healing Surge

When I press this macro, it heals someone else in the group instead of bluemage.

If I try:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@party1] Healing Surge

It also heals someone else in the group instead of party1.

Why don't these work?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I'm looking for a macro that (when clicked) automatically buys 1 or preferably all Adamantite Frames, Fel Iron Casings,Handful of Fel Iron Bolts and Khorium Power Cores that the vendor has for sale.
    Try this:
    Code:
    /run local d,a={23782,23783,23784,23786} for i=1,GetMerchantNumItems() do for _,j in ipairs(d) do if(string.match(GetMerchantItemLink(i),"Hitem:(%d+):")==j.."") then _,_,_,_,a=GetMerchantItemInfo(i) BuyMerchantItem(i,a) end end end

Quote Originally Posted by quthar View Post
    Try this:
    Code:
    /run local d,a={23782,23783,23784,23786} for i=1,GetMerchantNumItems() do for _,j in ipairs(d) do if(string.match(GetMerchantItemLink(i),"Hitem:(%d+):")==j.."") then _,_,_,_,a=GetMerchantItemInfo(i) BuyMerchantItem(i,a) end end end
    Works perfectly! Thank's a lot.

Would you mind including elemental blasting powder?