10+ Year Old Account

Unable to Connect in PTR

I recently re-downloaded the ptr and when I try to type my password in and press enter it says unable to connect yet I'm fully on the internet and I use Mac just to tell you guys.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    They took it down for maintenance around 11:00 AM PST.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah didn't know that, for how long though?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Ah didn't know that, for how long though?
    idk but i hope they fix some of the bugs..
    it sucks that the only thing we can do on the ptr without the game buggin out is hit a training dummy

Thanks for the info. I just tried to connect and got the same message, obviously. I REALLY hope there's a big patch to download once the PTR comes back up, because it was probably the buggiest PTR I've ever been on. Damage from all classes swinging wildly all over the place, random disconnects, world server crashes, bugged everything really.
    When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, here's hoping this downtime is for a BIG bug fix.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.