Is this what we all have been waiting for? Enhancment shaman.

So with the upcoming talents in 4.1 for enhancment shamans.
    Is this the long awaited 2hander boost some of us enhancment shamans have been waiting for? Could this be it?
    I think it was kinda sad that 2enhancment shamans have not been viable an entire expansions, it's been a big part of enhancment for many years.
    Anyways with the primal strike+talent. 100% weapon dmg+45% increased from talent. And the stormstrike dealing 125% wpn dmg+45% from talent.
    This is a huge boost for 2hander I think and do you think it might be viable again?
    Tho I am not sure how much the improved lava burst will do for dual wield.
    If you fool around abit with the talents you can come up with some decent 2h specs. As we get 6% hit from passive talent now, hit cap
    Let me know wha you think, from the looks of it with primal strike and stormstrike it can do some pretty decent burst due to 45% increased dmg from talents aswell.
    This is about PvP tho, not sure about PvE, dual wield's always been better for PvE i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Danildo View Post
    So with the upcoming talents in 4.1 for enhancment shamans.
    Is this the long awaited 2hander boost some of us enhancment shamans have been waiting for? Could this be it?
    I think it was kinda sad that 2enhancment shamans have not been viable an entire expansions, it's been a big part of enhancment for many years.
    Anyways with the primal strike+talent. 100% weapon dmg+45% increased from talent. And the stormstrike dealing 125% wpn dmg+45% from talent.
    This is a huge boost for 2hander I think and do you think it might be viable again?
    Tho I am not sure how much the improved lava burst will do for dual wield.
    If you fool around abit with the talents you can come up with some decent 2h specs. As we get 6% hit from passive talent now, hit cap
    Let me know wha you think, from the looks of it with primal strike and stormstrike it can do some pretty decent burst due to 45% increased dmg from talents aswell.
    This is about PvP tho, not sure about PvE, dual wield's always been better for PvE i guess

Unfortunately if it is, Blizz will nerf it, they said more than once that they don't want enhance to be 2H. That ended with vanilla...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Unfortunately if it is, Blizz will nerf it, they said more than once that they don't want enhance to be 2H. That ended with vanilla...

They also didn't want Frost DKs to use 2-handers.
    And they wanted Fury to dual-wield 2-Handers...
    Just sayin'.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

You do realise this was about PvP, not PvE right?:>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khronical View Post
    They are damn right.
    We got dks, paladins, warriors, hunters (to some degree). All using 2handers. The last thing we need is more ppl rolling on them.
    haven't looked at warrior stuff too much because I stopped caring about them after I quit playing mine at the beginning of wrath, but in cataclysm won't the majority of warriors go back to 1h because of single minded fury or something like that?

either way hopefully, we see warriors stop dual wielding 2h'ers and go back to 1h'ers, keep shamans dw, and let paladin and DK be the two people that use 2h weapons (I'm totally not saying this because I don't raid with ret paladins and wouldn't have any competition for weapons...not at all...)

Deleted
    Primal Strike shares CD with Stormstrike AFAIK. Meant to be replaced once you get SS.

Would love to get 2h enha back though... I miss whacking people with the Unstoppable Force. :-(

I think people will just spec based on which of their weapon combinations is best.

Deleted
    dual wield shaman is more badass tbh.

Deleted
    you won't get maelstrom as fast as with DW, so it's a big minus even in PvP. nuff said.

Deleted
    atm Lava Lash is an ability u don't want to miss out on, today my sham critted a Relentless lock with Soul Link for 7k Lava Lash with 3stacks Searing Totem

God no, Enhance is in the shitter enough without needing to dig itself down further. 2H Enhance died for a reason, it's also what got Shamans nerfed into oblivion in the first place (lol PvP Enh WF proccing off of WF).