Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    I thought Blizz wanted us to move away from the "pissing in a bottle for months on end" approach?
    I don't know why you thought that, since they never said that.

---------- Post added 2010-09-17 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Unless i totally missed it Agi still only gives 1 AP, while STR gives 2.
    Yes, you missed it. One of the first things announced about Cata was that agility would give 2 AP to agility using classes, and AP would be removed as an itemized stat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha awesome fan arT~!

i hate how everything so far is "the X of cataclysm". they seem to have copied down the basic format of WotLK, we'll probably even have a tournament style event for the Earthen Ring where we fight against elementals. >.>

The Agility enchant comes with Mastery but the Strength one comes with Crit? Lame =/

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Anyone else notice that there was a picture up there yesterday that isn't today? That bar one with the gnome groping the draenei and the blood elf givin' "the eye" to the dwarf is missing.
    Yeah I noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoto View Post
    I hope the rep from Tol Barad isn't another AV but more like WSG, aka takes ages and only the people who PVP ALOT have it.
    Translation: I hope only .001% people can get exalted so we can be "AWESOME" because I'm greedy and want to be a special snow flake.
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2010-09-17 at 09:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Drake looks awful Nice rep items though!

So casters and healers only have to get to revered with Therazane to get their best shoulder enchant while everyone else has to reach exalted?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Translation: I hope only .001% people can get exalted so we can be "AWESOME" because I'm greedy and want to be a special snow flake.
    Love you.

And love the fan art too.

Well, It looks like there are going to be lots of people with "The Exalted" title. Hope they release Guardians of Hyjal rep rewards, can't wait to get into Hyjal.

Some new plate armor doesn't have Mastery. wtf?

15+ Year Old Account
    That fan art makes me cringe!

What is this, Ragnarok Online?

10+ Year Old Account
    So much animu ... dear god. It's like a pastel vomit of giant circles and gooey eyes. Ugh.

Haven't done Deepholm yet, but I can't wait to meet Therazane. She always intrigued me as the one "good" Elemental Lord. I also wonder if we'll see if she passed on her ~fabulous good looks~ to her daughter Theradras. /shudder

Quote Originally Posted by Gousuke View Post
    The Agility enchant comes with Mastery but the Strength one comes with Crit? Lame =/
    but our head enchant gives str and mastery while theirs gives agi and haste.

Deleted
    Worst fanart ever.