Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobocore View Post
    Blizzard will fix anything that is still wrong at 85. Don't worry so much.
    Wonderful! So we will be a worthless spec for only 3 months in Cataclysm!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Same thing. Beta and PTR numbers are the same thing, pretty much.
    No actually they are not the same and that was the point I was making they are completely different right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    mayyyybeee..... I fell asleep and didn't refresh inqusition because at 30 seconds it's overly tedious and seems more like a mechanic from Vanilla.
    Honestly, I'm really confused as to why they added Inquisition... it's basically a clone of Hunger for Blood (BUT WORSE, 30 seconds vs 1 minute), an ability that was complained about for all of Wrath and finally removed.

It really seems to go against their recent design philosophy.

Deleted
    rets are lost anymore m8 reroll ur spec to smthing else:P You should read your class forums much more often than posting stuff. And u should check if ur class is nerfed. In your situation sorry but palas are nerfed ALOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, if you are doing 4k it IS a rotation problem since I am doing around 6k on PTR
    I also was getting 5k-7.5k on multiple lvl 80 elite enemies with Divine Storm (but this required 3 stacks of Holy Power).

My only problem is the Holy Power Mechanic seems designed to slow our DPS down. Since none of our abilities are worth anything unless you have it fully charged. Mobs at least in the PTR aren't lasting long enough for me to get a full charge.

It just bugs me that we no longer have burst damage since our powers have to charge up to be useful. In PvP we are even more unless since all the other classes have some burst abilities. But since we were slowed down by the Holy Power chains we die or cut to half health before we can start to hit hard.

PTR numbers are PTR numbers for a reason. My fully 25m decked feral druid with a few hc pieces has lost 4k+ap and about 5% critt, and is now outdpsed by my priest shadow OS with 5,2k gs... (druid has 6k+)

Yes I'll say straight away that my ferals numbers are lower than normal, but shadowpriest with that kind of gear doing 7k dps+ on dummy selfbuffed will not last.

EDIT: My priest is actually suiciding with SW, 10k selfcritts.

10+ Year Old Account
    New rotation, new attacks, new gameplay, oh common give me a break, you'll learn new stuff and do nearly twice as much DPS now. You just need to play correctly.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    New rotation, new attacks, new gameplay, oh common give me a break, you'll learn new stuff and do nearly twice as much DPS now. You just need to play correctly.
    I know how to spam CS and use TV and watch for proccs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I know how to spam CS and use TV and watch for proccs.
    Fail. Again. Omg, what, 2 attacks? I understand the DPS loss now.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    CS spam to get TV up,
    Judgement woopdy freakin doo!
    Watch for AoW procc to use Exorcism
    Keep an eye on your Holy power bar as you use abilities listed in the Divine Purpose talent
    Watch out for the mastery proc
    Holy wrath as a filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Droeslol View Post
    None of its final , There are obviously going to be more changes in the beta , There is a while until the game is being released , Just wait till its nearer to the time and then I feel you'll find out how much damage you'll be doing in cata.
    Class changes are on PTR, the download has started for live. I seriously think we are over estimating the time we have before these changes hit live. Imo, seriously, the most I give it is another month before the class changes hit live. Not cata, just the class changes.

at level 80 3/2/31 is the best spec, the increased haste makes CS faster so you can stack HP quicker.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because 5% Seal damage is better then 12% crit in most cases even though 5% Seal damage isn't much.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Dumby".

...That is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Nice to know, I wouldn't have guessed that with all those nerfs at the seals.
    In a raid scenario you should currently be very close to the crit cap when fully buffed, So 12% more would likely be wasted. For leveling I would go with crit most likely because the diminishing crit per level is huge.