Poll: Which Warrior main spec will you play in Cata?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Prot I guess, maybe level as fury/arms

Deleted
    Protection or Arms, never seen myself as a dual-wielder :P

whatever is higher dps.

Deleted
    Been fury since i played the class so ill stick too that if they wont chance it 2much

Prot since Vanilla, prot I shall stay.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

fury if warriors will be useful for raids and dungones as they lack of ccs if raids and dungeons are like tbc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manwellah View Post
    fury if warriors will be useful for raids and dungones as they lack of ccs if raids and dungeons are like tbc
    "Fury warriors will be useless in 5mans that require a lot of CC" < I am assuming that is what you intended to get across.

I agree with this atm, From the 5mans I've tanked using Intimidation shout = pulling 2 more packs so its a complete no-no, even with the glyph to slow the run-speed to normal for feared players. The 5s Stun as arms is completely useless as a form of CC only as an interrupt atm.

I can expect "LFM 2 dps to VP heroic, lock + shaman or mage." Elemental and Humanoid CC is a huge part of the 3 85 dungeons atm and that's on normal on Heroic I can expect it to be mandatory for quite a while.

I would ask all of you take all the prot rewards from questing and start tanking 5mans instead of Dps'ing them, If I use LFG on beta atm and get tank + non-shaman healer + 3 non-cc'ers (warriors,dk's,priest) I just leave, the trash is pretty much unhealable in BG without CC.

Deleted
    Prot as ive always been

I will probably be playing prot, but that's because my guild will need a tank.
    I'd rather stay fury.
    Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Engine of War.
    Piercing your chest with pure hate.
    Twisting within the great heart of all things
    Exist only to obliterate.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    TG fury, i have since the beginning 4.5 years ago. of course when i started TG didn't exist.

Dual spec Arms/Fury!

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

fury or Prot

i just hope arms isnt higher DPS than fury (i would hate to have to spec it)

Arms is for the gays
    Last edited by Evirx; 2010-09-19 at 08:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    There has never really been a time in the game when you could just do whatever you wanted with your class and be equally effective. Then, as now, smart players doing a lot of homework would figure out the most optimized way to play. You can choose to follow their recommendations, try to find an even more optimized way to play, or just do your own thing because that's more enjoyable for you, knowing that you may pay the price of being less optimized.

prot. my warrior tank was my first character and is still my main, it's so much fun. besides, i dont really like warrior dps, and i hate warrior pvp. if i want to dps i get on my mage, and my pvp is my xbox.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Atm im rolling Fury MS / Prot OS.
    Since im in my guild as DPS warrior, i suspect thats what il play.
    Earlier in the cataclysm data i was thinking arms actually. The way the fury tree has been improved since the origional 4.0.0 data however, i think im gonna be fury and have arms OS so i can test out my PvE shizz.
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

I think i will quest fury and dungeon as prot. I want to be able to get a good grip of the new play style since I wasnt in beta and didnt transfer over to the ptr.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Abtul View Post
    Protection ofc. Why? Because i've been playing protection warrior for quite a while now (1½ year) And i really enjoy being the guy the mob attacks. Being able to take more dmg, but still do some dmg! Tanking is the shit! <3
    Arms ofc. Why? Because I've been playing arms warrior for quite a while now(3.½) years) And I reall enjoy being the guy attacking the allies, being able to pwn allies, and do dmg! Arms is da shit! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Arms. Because I've been playing it since I hit 80 and I love it. My off spec will be Prot.

Currently Fury/Prot, reason: i have stopped doing pvp, but once the new talents launch on live and cata aswell, i will go back to Arms/Fury,i love numbers, and i love pvp, so i need both,i just started tanking a bit at the end of wotlk cuz i had been collecting alot of 277 tanking gear from icc which nobody needed, so since i didnt pvp, i thought i could just aswell start using it

started as arms then before 70 went prot, then wotlk came out few weeks after xD wanted to go fury but hated titans and found it bit boring, of the changes and what i have read/seen/heard so far loving all 3 in total halt what 2 specs to go dps will probly go fury and might keep prot as off, as many already said love tanking(got one of all exept druid) and war tanking is one of the most fun ones and seems its geting even bether =D but im a variation junkie so who knows might go all 3 in dif time lines

PS: always seen myself as the brawling, half insaine, half nakked, mad berzerker blizz says fury is .

EDIT: saw a note on the cc, demo shout basicly all exept stuns from intercept/leap i guess, but dont forget interupt/sunder/ms effect/buffing shouts/crit buff and in anycase 4selfheals whit improved healing talent and nice dmg, seems nice enuff reason to bring a berzerker?
    Last edited by elossa; 2010-09-19 at 09:13 PM.

Fury or arms. Most likely fury.