Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Could I? Of course. But would I? No. I will keep my holy offspec to run dungeons with. Ret will always be faster.

Holy leveling in general is a bad idea because there isn't much in the way of gear to support it until you can start running Outlands instances. Until then, you'll be wearing cloth/leather caster gear and whatever scraps you get from satchels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I returned to wow after a 2 year haitus and created my trusty wielder of the light, Holy is the only way to go for me. Levelled from 1-63 as holy, it's not as bad as many people make out.

Shockadins kindda died when they merged spelldamage and healing done into one IMO :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by freezion View Post
    Shockadins kindda died when they merged spelldamage and healing done into one IMO :/
    True, i don't think anyone is disputing that Holy DPS is an oxymoron but it's bloody good fun. xD, besdies with the way exorcisim works i think the correct term should be an Exorcist

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpreston View Post
    True, i don't think anyone is disputing that Holy DPS is an oxymoron but it's bloody good fun. xD, besdies with the way exorcisim works i think the correct term should be an Exorcist
    well back when shockadins were at top, did excorcism not have a cast time, and giving it a cast time kindda destroyed shockadins a bit.