Thread: Im scared.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Im scared.

At the moment on beta ret is so bad.....

I know everyone will say "beta is beta"

But im scared ret will fail as bad as it does now....

Judgement hits for like 2k dmg at 85.....exorcism does about the same...seals hit for sub 500 amounts.

While some classes are hitting a LOT harder, hopefully they adjust numbers but either way im scared

when wotlk stared you where goddamn OP, can't you accept being goddamn nerfed for just ONE patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as they make the ret rotation more fun i really don't care. If they are underpowered at cata release they will get boosted.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

What about Templar's Verdict? How's that hitting?

Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    If they are underpowered at cata release they will get boosted.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by Gokey View Post
    At the moment on beta ret is so bad.....

I know everyone will say "beta is beta"

But im scared ret will fail as bad as it does now....

Judgement hits for like 2k dmg at 85.....exorcism does about the same...seals hit for sub 500 amounts.

While some classes are hitting a LOT harder, hopefully they adjust numbers but either way im scared
    Eh... when beta started, some people ive heard from are doing more damage at 80 in their gear than at 85 in their gear - its a gear thing, not damage thing. My friend was hitting 2x harder at 80 when he started on the beta than he currently is at 85.

Better to start out weak and get buffed every patch then start out OP and get nerfed every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    when wotlk stared you where goddamn OP, can't you accept being goddamn nerfed for just ONE patch?
    Yet another person who does not know what they are talking about.

Deleted
    As someone who has been "ret since vanilla"(TM) I think I have the right to whine about being nerfed as I spent the majority of my play time being an underpowered little nublet waiting for a weaponswingproc But I won't, cuz I hate whiners.

Please stop making these threads ffs, beta is beta, also what ketzil said, now hush.

Id say ret would be a lot better if they fixed exorcism damage, judgement damage, and seal damage. Seals feel pointless all it does is give me extra 300 dmg on each swing...thats as much as ret aura..

Are you concerned about overall dps or not having an ability with big numbers? Im not a pro on pallys but im pretty sure the idea is to have multiple abilities with short cooldowns that hit for a decent amount (meaning not on the lava burst level). Ret pallys have been really bursty for a while, they may just be evening out the rotation to reduce that.

But like Ketzil said, they will get buffed if they end up being underpowered, it's only a matter of time.
    Harbinger of tenuous sarcastic references

Im a little confused. Im not in beta but with my poorly geared ret on the PTR which has the same talents and abilities essentially as beta, my judgements were hitting for around 5k crit for 10k, exorcism was about the same. i saw that my white hits were a bit lower than they are on live but w/e. and btw since its on ptr not beta thats at 80 with my current gear not anything better like cata has to offer. Just not sure how this is possible.

"Don't panic and ty for all the fish"

Im talking beta idk if ptr is different atm

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    What about Templar's Verdict? How's that hitting?
    This. I love how the op only mentions old abilities and none of the new ones. Probably doesn't even have Inquistion up lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Foehammer View Post
    As someone who has been "ret since vanilla"(TM) I think I have the right to whine about being nerfed as I spent the majority of my play time being an underpowered little nublet waiting for a weaponswingproc But I won't, cuz I hate whiners.

Please stop making these threads ffs, beta is beta, also what ketzil said, now hush.
    IN OUR DAY PALADINS SAT IN THE CORNER REFRESHING BUFFS EVERY FIVE MINUTES. AND THEY LIKED IT!

Well they didn't, they wanted to be 'combat healers'. Or were good sports and were Ret. Always willing to make people laugh. Ahh...
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

try going on ptr with an 80 and see if its any different for you. please let us know, i am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    This. I love how the op only mentions old abilities and none of the new ones. Probably doesn't even have Inquistion up lol...
    ok 2k turns into 2.6k how pro

Far as TV...itself hits hard but doesn't make up for lack of other attacks

15+ Year Old Account
    Not this AGAIN!