Poll: Will you be a tauren or blood elf for horde paladins?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    hell yah, I have the name "Blamethelore" saved
    Kasayk-80 Mage (Blood Elf): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Kasayk
    Hagënti-80 Druid (Tauran)

Its a Jersey thing man, ya gotta be from Jersey to get it. Get it?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely, I hate blood elves as it is, almost just as much as I hate Gnomes lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Can't answer until we know what racials will be.
    Pretty much this.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Aren't they balancing all the racials ? I'm pretty sure they are.

Well, looking at the poll.. it seems close enough to 50/50.

it's refreshing to think that the entire paladin community horde-side would split up half and half. the less elves running around, the better.

Will stay belf for sure, i hate taurens. Pathetic boring race with it's incredibly useful PvE warstomp.

Arcane Torrent > Failstomp.

Depends how they balance them

If get keep the mana regen and Tauren get some dps racial, but I want to heal then I wouldn't change.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Definitely Tauren. I haven't even made a paladin yet, and will continue to wait patiently until I can make a Tauren one.

If I was a blood elf, I would xfer to tauren just for the mount. I think it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rolling a Tauren because I have decided that my horde server will have only Tauren characters.

I'll be making a tauren holy paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely staying be. a tauren named "Angelfeather"? no.. just no..

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see new racial abilities before final decision. Tauren is probably better for my spec, but my Belf has got style. It would be nice to get away from the gay belf jokes though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I'm going to pay for the change, I love Tauren and all my other 80s and any other toons that can be Tauren are. I love having Arcane Torrent being that my Paladin is a healer, and even that's as easy as the other specs, so I'll have to see how spirit and mana regen operates at endgame in Cata, if everything's fine, I'll be a Tauren.

Tauren all the way with me, i don't have a paladin but once taurens can be them, its the first thing I'm leveling. Can't stand elfs especially belfs.

Taurens look ridiculous in paladin sets, absolutely different styles:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd make a Tauren Paladin but the pop prevents me form making a Paladin anyhow.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the blood elf love ?

10+ Year Old Account
    i like looking at male tauren booty so yeah i am scrapping my 25 goat pally for a tauren pally.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

lol well seeing that most men play female BEs , I cant see them paying twice the money for it
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "