Thread: Character copy

Character copy

Hi, Im just wondering I character copied my char about 45 mins ago, How long will it take? the page said 30 mins, and then the first page said 7 days? any ideas :L Sorry if its in the wrong section.

It won't take 7 days. Usually it takes less than a day.

It's random really. I copied two toons an hour apart awhile back. The second one took about 3-4 hours and I had to wait till the next day for the first. I've had others copy within several minutes. Just check your character list every couple of hours or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz View Post
    It's random really. I copied two toons an hour apart awhile back. The second one took about 3-4 hours and I had to wait till the next day for the first. I've had others copy within several minutes. Just check your character list every couple of hours or so.
    1 hour apart is a lot. It's not random at all.

It's based on your class. I copied my priest and she was copied instantly. I had some fun on the PvP server, then decided to copy my four 80s to the PvE server. My priest was again instantly copied. My Paladin and Hunter were copied within 24 hours and my Mage within 48.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Not really, if you read what he said the first one he copied was completed almost a day after the second one he copied.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    So you don't find it weird that the second one went through much faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Mine said 11 hours but I was playing it within six. So hard to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait.. you can copy your char? when i try, it just says its unavailable -.-' buttons grayed out and everything... not fair