10+ Year Old Account

New Cataclysm Warlock Spells

Okay, I'm on the PTR, I've been watching videos and reading about warlock changes in Cataclysm for a while now, but I still haven't found an answer to this one question: Is Demon Bolt still planning to be released? I know that now there is Demon Soul, but no Demon Bolt. I was looking forward to an ability which changed depending on which pet you had out. I thought it would be a very unique ability and a great addition to the Warlock's arsenal, so is Demon Bolt still in planning? If anyone has heard any changes about it please post here. I'd like to know about any other recent changes to warlock spells as well as what abilities are OP, what locks need, what's getting nerfed and how that's a huge problem, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it's been scrapped, at least as 'Demon Bolt'. If it's not in the beta now, it's highly unlikely it will make an appearance.

That said, I'm certain Hand of Gul'dan has taken it's place.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidur View Post
    That said, I'm certain Hand of Gul'dan has taken it's place.
    Correct.

Basically the need it filled was resolved by other means.
    Instead the pets just scale much better, so avoiding the need for their dedicated dps buffing.

Demon Bolt was planed to be a shadow bolt type spell that added 10% increased chance to be critical hit by your demon

later on they removed it and added Hand of Gul'dan and added 10% crit chance effect to it so its a win win situation because Hand of Gul'dan is a very good spell with alot of posibilities in it considering talents in demo tree
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.