Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Spam divine light instead of Holy light and call badies ppl that holy light heal instead of those that Divine light heal... nothing that new

Question for yah...Currently I play a resto Shaman and I have decided to go back to my Holy pally that has not been holy since early BC. I have not healed once on him during WotLK. Would I be better off waiting until Cata before making the change to holy or doing it now. (My thought was anything I figure out and learn now will be gone then so might as well stay prot/ret for now)

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd_rage View Post
    Question for yah...Currently I play a resto Shaman and I have decided to go back to my Holy pally that has not been holy since early BC. I have not healed once on him during WotLK. Would I be better off waiting until Cata before making the change to holy or doing it now. (My thought was anything I figure out and learn now will be gone then so might as well stay prot/ret for now)

Thanks
    no matter what you have to change your way of looking at things. Its real easy if you get yourself in the right mindset like playing old school holy pally.

FoL now stands off the the side along with HS (in terms of usage)
    HL replaces FoL (casting wise)
    DL replaces HL (casting wise)
    LoD(light of dawn) is our "chain heal" that charges up to get stronger

really All I do is switch the right/left clicks of HL/FoL and since ss is gone that free's up my 4th button for DL or LoD. So far its easy to heal on PTR using only a mouse. FoL and LoD feel best fit for AoE healing when dmg is spreading around. Dont use DL much but HL gets cast frequently.