High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Something that might help the DP lag...

Seems like my DP lag went away when I used the Blizz Combat Text setup as an Arc and notifications for HP at the bottom. May be worth a try. Here's a Screenshot of my settings:

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1284792033

Deleted
    addons slow you pc, btw...

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    addons slow you pc, btw...
    If that were the case, everything you did on your PC would run suddenly slower just because you activated another addon on WoW. The lag more than likely comes from the data transfer between servers and not due to your own PC's memory being used.

At any rate, GC said they're going to look into it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had the Blizzard Combat Text enabled but I wasn't getting text on Holy Power (or JotB for that matter). Once I turned that on my DP delay went away.

MSBT (Mik's Scrolling Battle Text) works on the PTR and in a way alerts you to HP gain and notes where it comes from (be it either holy shock, CS, or talents like Divine Purpose) with an icon of the spell or talent. The downside however is that right now it doesn't know what holy power is noting it as +1 Unkown and an icon. The HP gain isn't in the normal scrolling but at the top where resource gains like mana are.
    "Haunter used MEAN LOOK!"