Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post

If they wanted to have a "World First to 85" they should have stayed with their original race and leveled that. Is having a level 80 and then changing them to a goblin or a worgen and then getting the achievment fair to those who want to start fresh goblins and worgen? I hope you're not dumb enough to say yes or you're just trolling.

Basically it's the same as paying money in order to try and get an acievement. Hence, would be fuckin' lame.
    I think you two are misunderstanding each other, You're assuming he meant race changing to worgen/goblin. I'm pretty sure he was more thinking about race changing to an existing race (like troll druid/ tauren pally, etc.) In that case, technically he's right. Youre still leveling from 80-85 like everyone else.

Personally, i'll be race changing my drood, not because of any achievements or to 'rush content', but because i love the class but don't like my tauren that much.
    I will be leveling a goblin from scratch as well ^^

It might just be Deathkights, but it COULD be something to do with race change... hmm...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    u are just trollin right?
    He didn't say anything about first race to 85, he said first. Why should it matter what race he is for first overall or first class. He has to grind the same shit from the same starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuya View Post
    I think you two are misunderstanding each other, You're assuming he meant race changing to worgen/goblin. I'm pretty sure he was more thinking about race changing to an existing race (like troll druid/ tauren pally, etc.) In that case, technically he's right. Youre still leveling from 80-85 like everyone else.

Personally, i'll be race changing my drood, not because of any achievements or to 'rush content', but because i love the class but don't like my tauren that much.
    I will be leveling a goblin from scratch as well ^^
    *sigh* I think this is a sign I need to log off and go to bed. I said "First to 85" but I was talking about "first race to 85".

Goodnight all, have fun. ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by piggyahoyhoy View Post
    It might just be Deathkights, but it COULD be something to do with race change... hmm...
    You just crushed my hopes, because for some reason I forgot about DKs, and knowing Bliz that's why they did it.. *sad shuffle*

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    He didn't say anything about first race to 85, he said first. Why should it matter what race he is for first overall or first class. He has to grind the same shit from the same starting point.
    Actually, you're right, I correct myself. I doesn't even matter if you race change to worgen or goblin's if you're going for the realm first 85 achievement. In anyway, it doesn't matter what race you are, you're always going from 80-85 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Khronical View Post
    1-60. Outland and Northrend aren't changed and you will level to 85 with your main toons anyway.
    I guess Race Changing so soon makes me feel like I'm cheating the system, besides, I don't have a Priest or Rogue yet. Been playing since release, but I take my time with leveling anything so I don't burn out so easy.
    SUPPORT W.O.L.F.! (WORGEN-OPTIONS LIBERATION FRONT)

Thank. God. I am so happy I don't have to wait for some stupid realm first achievement to make my mage a Goblin.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.