Deleted

Grid plugin for power word: shield?

Hey guys. I'm wondering if any of you can help me?

I've used Grid + Clique to heal with for as long as I can remember, I love the customisation it allows and I love Grid in general.
    However, as I've started to play my Priest a lot more recently I wonder if any of you know of a particular addon and where to get it.

I currently have my grid setup to show a yellow square on a unit when my power word: shield is active on them, and a little grey square to show weakened soul debuff (for obvious reasons)

I've been told that an addon exists that changes these yellow squares into the actual power word: shield icon.
    Sadly, after a day of scouring the internet for such an addon. I can't find it!

I am aware that Healbot does this, however I'm not a fan of healbot.

I'm wondering if anybody could kindly point me in the direction of the addon if you know one like it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks all

Deleted
    maybe you just have to use GridIndicatorCornerIcons or GridIndicatorSideIcons ;D?

but anyway i'd prefer GridStatusPWShield with simple squares that show you the duration of buff & debuff

Quote Originally Posted by Remota View Post
    maybe you just have to use GridIndicatorCornerIcons or GridIndicatorSideIcons ;D?

but anyway i'd prefer GridStatusPWShield with simple squares that show you the duration of buff & debuff
    And if you don't like that just add Weakened Soul as a custom debuff & PW:S as a custom buff - then make them display however you like.

no need for an addon, can just show icons based on buffs in default.