Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it doesnt exsist they only said that to keep ppl intrested in their company/games. and they didnt have anything else to say at blizzcon. we wont see a new mmo from blizzard for many many many years to come

I dont think they gonna announce it on blizzcon they dont wanna kill wow so soon especially when there are 2 more expansion to come

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    it doesnt exsist they only said that to keep ppl intrested in their company/games. and they didnt have anything else to say at blizzcon. we wont see a new mmo from blizzard for many many many years to come
    as much as i would like to believe you, you have no proof. am. i. right?

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

Quote Originally Posted by RahaMies View Post
    I think Blizzard will announce and/or release their next MMO when WoW is losing a drastic amount of players. That's just my theory.
    Why wait until one cash cow is losing money when you can have two at once?

I've always wanted to play a good scifi-MMORPG. If anyone can do it, it's blizz.

if they want to beat SW: ToR , they should come up with World of Starcraft

Quote Originally Posted by ironfart View Post
    if they want to beat SW: ToR , they should come up with World of Starcraft
    The only thing they have to do to beat SW is just keep making WoW. SW will be just another failed MMO. Although it might be a bit better than the other failures but still no competition to WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    I'm curious as to what you define as a "failed" MMO. Age of Conan is called by many WoW-players as a "failed" mmo, yet it's alive and breathing. Same with Aion, Final Fantasy XI, Everquest, Guild Wars... By your definition, any MMO that isn't to your interest is a failed MMO.
    In the context of offering competition against WoW they are failed MMO's, whether or not they are a success/failure in some other areas. Read the post I responded to. It suggested that blizzard cannot compete against the new SW game with WoW, which I doubt very much. They have "perfected" WoW for years. Any possible competitor must deliver serious competition on launch, not in a possible patch in months/years to come. And if it can't deliver on launch then it is very likely they will never deliver that ground breaking patch.

I think Blizzard will announce and/or release their next MMO when WoW is losing a drastic amount of players. That's just my theory.
    Probably exactly what they're planning to do.

Assuming this is true, we're probably not going to see their "next gen mmo" for a long, long, time. Wow will indefinitely continue to dominate the mmo market for years to come and they know it. For this reason, their new mmo is likely pretty low priority atm.

WoW dominates the MMORPG market. There are still other markets left to dominate.

All we know about the new MMO is that it's a new IP and a MMO, that's it. Other than that, it might be just about any kind of game that makes sense to play with multiple persons, even MMO-Monopoly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    You know... WoW CAN come to an end. All good things do.
    We're still making fire and using the wheel... just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    WoW dominates the MMORPG market. There are still other markets left to dominate.

All we know about the new MMO is that it's a new IP and a MMO, that's it. Other than that, it might be just about any kind of game that makes sense to play with multiple persons, even MMO-Monopoly.
    This. Forever this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    This. Forever this.
    Yep. I'm waiting for an MMORTS. Essentially a real-time Farmville, with a less shitty IP.

inb4 World of Starcraft.

I'd play mmo monopoly

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

And we know it's going to be "Next-Gen".

10+ Year Old Account
    We're off to see the Blizzard the wonderful Blizzard of Blizzcon!
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

i would not be surprised if even blizzard does not know what exactly their new mmo would be. maybe they are fooling around with different settings, testing stuff, making little artworks and prototypes. and when they finally come to a conclusion, they will tell us! :-)

Right... way to rise post counter with meaningless posts that are out of context.
    do you mind to tell us what your post there has to do with the topic?! right..

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    I'm curious as to what you define as a "failed" MMO. Age of Conan is called by many WoW-players as a "failed" mmo, yet it's alive and breathing. Same with Aion, Final Fantasy XI, Everquest, Guild Wars... By your definition, any MMO that isn't to your interest is a failed MMO.
    Because it IS a failed MMO and is barely alive. It has a small following but it's on it's last breath. It's lost so many subs that there are only 4 servers now due to mergers. Also, it's first expansion had no TV air time and wasn't even available in stores. Why? Because retailers didn't want another box collecting dust like the original did. Aion was also a failure in the US - only Koreans love the grindfests.

Low sub #s=failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

did some reading, and it has been stated by blizzard that this new MMO will be BRAND NEW LORE.. its a brand new sci/fi game MMO that will target a broader range of players then WoW does now.

World of Starcraft ... I could imagine it now :3

Quote Originally Posted by Nira View Post
    just you wait until you find out Candy's last name is Cane, and He's a Male prostidude. Bend over and get ready for some Candy.