Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    First of all OP stop trolling. And if you're not trolling you are ignorant as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    I prefer it this way. Now you can burn off excessive rage when you want to.

But as a Protection Warrior, will I be pressing the Inner Rage-button ten times a minute?
    What was stopping that from happening with the old version? Now we have a CD that doesn't auto cancel at 30 rage which could potentially burn us bad. Oh and yay is good for arms with deadly calm and prot when taking a shit load of damage.

The new rendition of this is horrible. The old one was fine, it just needed some number tweaking. Too much bitching from theory crafters got it to where it is now.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 06:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Inner rage being on a cd and usable contradicts all GC mumbling about the instant rage dump without penalty yada yada.

Why, for the love the of God, cant they just raise our rage cap and be done with it, instead of wasting time on pointless ideas that create more problems than the solutions they give.
    That idea of your sounds like a prime example of a pointless idea that would create more problems.

Yay more buttons to push! I honestly have no idea where to place this hotkey at this point and if we are going to use it while tanking I am going to start facerolling my keyboard in cata since all of my keys are bound to something anyhow.
    My fingers hurt in ICC25 already, I wonder if they will become deformed in Cataclysm.

Replace Inner Rage with a Reliable CC, IMO.
    Fixes PVE Utility problems, Fixes removal of Burst in PVP for Warriors.
    (:

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnqt View Post
    Replace Inner Rage with a Reliable CC, IMO.
    Fixes PVE Utility problems, Fixes removal of Burst in PVP for Warriors.
    (:
    What does replacing something that is meant as a means of rage control have anything to do with a crowd control spell? That wouldn't fix the problem in the least.

My Rage Control has been fixed through use of Heroic Strike.
    As Arms, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtakes View Post
    First of all OP stop trolling. And if you're not trolling you are ignorant as hell.

What was stopping that from happening with the old version? Now we have a CD that doesn't auto cancel at 30 rage which could potentially burn us bad. Oh and yay is good for arms with deadly calm and prot when taking a shit load of damage.

The new rendition of this is horrible. The old one was fine, it just needed some number tweaking. Too much bitching from theory crafters got it to where it is now.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 06:42 AM ----------

That idea of your sounds like a prime example of a pointless idea that would create more problems.
    What problem exactly would it create, cause I cant think of any. Raising the resource cap allready exists in Dks and rogues and it was asked by warriors since TBC. In Wotlk eventually wasted rage was removed from being a problem to the degree that you could spam HS without looking at the rage bar.

Raising rage cap is the only obvious and reasonable solution with 0 counter effects that causes no imbalances or need for theorycrafting. On top of that it makes Inner rage even more applicable and able to be closer to their design target, should they wish to keep it as an expansion new feature.

It increases Execute damage right off the bat, requiring tuning.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foilbles brings up a good point, with execute now giving us 25% more haste aka 25% more rage during execute phase. With good gear that extra 25% may push us to the point where normal rotation + HS every 3s is not enough to burn our rage in that case popping Inner rage and then controlling rage properly to maintain the buff may be a nice dps increase.

Will need to wait for the math geniuses to do the dirty work and churn out some lovely analysis so we can determine the proper warrior rotation for each spec in cata. Only the guys at EJ, landsoul the spreadsheet wizz and some of the other class contributors will be able to answer a lot of questions, when it boils down the vast majority have no clue how to theorycraft myself included so I relie on others with more skills in that Area to work out "what" i should be doing then I do my best to do it as deficiently as possible.