Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I assume you are talking about Nature's Torment(formerly known as Nature's Grace)?
    Sure, I meant Natures Torment. Its just a habit to call it Natures Grace ;>

Seems to me like their trying to make balance druids more mobile.

There's this new sunfire/moonfire thing so no matter what your eclipse state is, you can cast that and then there's the new shooting star talent that has a chance to give you an instant cast starsurge...pretty cool.

I pulled of 11k MF crits earlier... those cultists above the colosseum didn't like them to much. Mobile damage is lower than stationary, but it would be a bit ridiculous otherwise.

I think it's a good idea for a spell, but not sure how it works yet cause it's bugged for me on the beta.

I personly LOVE the way moonkin is going, And i am very very tempted to spec it as my MS in cata with resto OS (as both use same kinda gear...) I love feral but currently it looks so bland

Well... I think the intention of sunfire was to make it so that solar eclipse has higher dps than lunar overall, but lunar has higher dps with starfall, so it will be best to go back and forth between the two, as on the ptr, starfall is off cooldown by the time I proc my lunar eclipse after solar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    It would certainly help balance it all out, but I don't think we will see a massive difference between lunar and solar. We'll probably always be keeping up IS, and then there is moonfire and starfall for lunar eclipse, and sunfire (abd Shrooms?) for solar eclipse.

All in all, it should even out

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 05:02 PM ----------

What im really looking forward to seeing is if Sunfire is a spell on its own. Imagine if we could throw up a Sunfire right before we zero out our eclipse meter, and then follow up with a moonfire.

yea, I'm really hoping it becomes a 3'rd DoT. It doesnt mention that it morphs back to moonfire when eclipse fades... so.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Boomkindance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ELEDIN View Post
    Of course it would take the same benefits with moonfire its the same spell with this change it allows to use the benefits of moonfire on solar eclipse thats the reason they made it.
    And of course it will have a different animation
    Excelent new talent
    It will most likely use the same animation as the sinfire spell Freya uses in Ulduar and the same sound effect im guessing. At the moment its bugged on beta and when you get solar eclipse your moonfire spell disappears and cannot be used.

Druids started to worship sun now? Sun sucks... Moon rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    What im really looking forward to seeing is if Sunfire is a spell on its own. Imagine if we could throw up a Sunfire right before we zero out our eclipse meter, and then follow up with a moonfire.
    In my experience, currently Moonfire turns into Sunfire when you're in Solar Eclipse, so you don't have access to it any other time. Sunfire is also not in my spellbook even if I'm in Solar Eclipse at this time. If you Moonfire with Sunfire on the target, it will overwrite it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    druids have never isues with the sun or moon especially. You talking about night elfs not druids especially night elf priest.
    Now in this game druids shouldnt use moon powers like priests but our moon spells are so cool to say that i dont want them :P
    Night elf priests at least they should have different animation on spells more moon than holy but thats another story

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a little out of the loop, whats sunfury?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    Twilight fan?
    btw
    Last edited by Madus; 2010-09-21 at 09:13 AM.

I'm not sure what the point is. It's kinda neat, perhaps it will get a new icon rather than a reused one, maybe it'll have a neat new animation, but it currently doesn't stack with moonfire, just takes its place... Our DoTs in Wrath were very, very weak so I'm not extremely excited, but I suppose I'll start playing around with it and see how I like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exquisite View Post
    In my experience, currently Moonfire turns into Sunfire when you're in Solar Eclipse, so you don't have access to it any other time. Sunfire is also not in my spellbook even if I'm in Solar Eclipse at this time. If you Moonfire with Sunfire on the target, it will overwrite it.
    How will you know, if its currently bugged on the beta? It would make sense, as the spell number is most likely different altogether, which means that your sunfire will be up, solar eclipse runs out, and you can cast moonfire, a different spell.

Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    I'm not sure what the point is. It's kinda neat, perhaps it will get a new icon rather than a reused one, maybe it'll have a neat new animation, but it currently doesn't stack with moonfire, just takes its place... Our DoTs in Wrath were very, very weak so I'm not extremely excited, but I suppose I'll start playing around with it and see how I like it.
    The point of it all is really to allow us to use moonfire during solar eclipse. This being a nature spell, rather than an arcane spell (moonfire) means it will be increased by eclipse, thus adding more damage. It will probably balance out our damage, as we use Sunfire for solar eclipse, Moonfire and Starfall for lunar eclipse, and Insect Swarm for constantly.

There is no point where we would not want both dots up, due to the Shooting Stars. It should all prove to be very potent in the end.