Question Wooly Mammoth - get or wait?

With the new changes to badges and the new currency, do you think, if we want the Wooly Mammoth from Dalaran, is it best to get it now with the badges or wait for justice points?

I'm wondering, cause the badges that I have now, convert to about 900g if I save them. But then again if I spent the badges now, I'll lose the cash and gain a mount (and ach I think).

I got it the other day, and you do get an achievement. But I don't know how the 300 badge cost will convert into justice points tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    It will be the first ground mount to carry more than 2 players. It will require at least one other worgen player to operate and can carry up to 2 non-worgen players.

I think it will be called [Harness]
    - On Worgen Mounts

Its 200 heroism ones

And for me the badges currently (some hero, some valor, and a smidgen of triumph to get the last 25) equal to 900g (without changing them around) when the system changes :S

Deleted
    I could imagine you actually buy the mount for Hero Points and not Justice Points...

If you plan on buying it eventually, buy it now. The conversion rates for points are stupidly low, so it will probably be cheaper now than later. If you're only buying it to get rid of badges, then take the gold and buy something cooler in Cata.

Nah I actually want to get it, for the ach, to have another mount for the 100 total, and cause its a mammoth hehe ^_^ I just wasn't sure if it was worth it, keep the badges for cash and it'll be cheaper later, or get it now since the points for it will be harder to get/I'll want to use them elsewhere later instead.

Deleted
    im gonna buy it

on the ptr its like 4000 justice for heirlooms , and like 1k for the mammoth , idk if their place holders , but i already bought all my badge shit on live lol
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Woah 1k points for the mammoth? :O I'll have to grab it with the badges then!

like i said , numbers might be messed up , but seems like everything price is jacked up
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "