Poll: Mobile mmo?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Mobile.mmo-champion.com?

Hi mmochamp community and moderators.
    I've been wondering if a mobile version of the website is coming out anytime soon. Currently my pc has broken down and I've been checking mmo on my phone. Which works but is aything but ideal. Frontpage news is ok to read, but browising the forums is a severe pain in the ass. I think that with the support of curse there will be a solution to this right? I'm not only asking because my pc broke down, but also for when I'm bored in class or on the bus
    It would be really handy and i'd even pay for it if there is an app or something else for it.

Also find out that posting or replying isn't that handy on a phone ;p

Kind greetings,
    Bootit
    I take two in the morning.
    I take two at night,
    I take two in the afternoon
    and then I feel alright.
    I take two in time of peace,
    I take two in time of war.
    I take two before I take two
    and then I take two more

Would be awesome! I know I'd use it a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would deffo love this.

I go on here a lot on my phone, and the website takes ages and uses up a lot of my data for the month

/sign

Deleted
    Yeah it's a great idea!
    You know Boub, no need to make something complicated: We just need to see the raw text with Classes Changes, Blue Post...

Deleted
    That would be awesome just the forums, front page and blue posts, nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Would be awesome! I know I'd use it a lot.
    this

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Deleted
    Yes please!

With the change to Curse from MLG, this could be possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Add an option that says I'd love it but wouldnt pay for it please.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    OH GOD YES !
    I wouldn't pay for it, as it constitutes as stealing (from me) in my book, but I'd gladly use it.
    Most of my day I'm working, and my work isn't continuous, so I have lots of breaks during the day which I try to spend by browsing MMO-C, but it's so horrible right now I can't even be bothered to post from my phone, or read more than one or two threads (or pages for that matter).

The Previous/Next/Last buttons aren't showing up well when I'm not using images, which is 100% of the time.
    They're not really well implemented in the full version either, but I can live with that, the mobile version is impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowbiz View Post
    OH GOD YES !
    I wouldn't pay for it, as it constitutes as stealing (from me) in my book, but I'd gladly use it.
    Most of my day I'm working, and my work isn't continuous, so I have lots of breaks during the day which I try to spend by browsing MMO-C, but it's so horrible right now I can't even be bothered to post from my phone, or read more than one or two threads (or pages for that matter).

The Previous/Next/Last buttons aren't showing up well when I'm not using images, which is 100% of the time.
    They're not really well implemented in the full version either, but I can live with that, the mobile version is impossible.
    They wouldn't make a mobile version of the site cost money. I could understand them asking to be paid for an app, but not for a mobile version.

Also let me get this straight. You wouldn't pay for access for something that isn't yours, because they are stealing from you?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve this message!
    "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?". - Code Geass

Also, here is a link to my Döppelganger ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    wtb mmo iphone app

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Also let me get this straight. You wouldn't pay for access for something that isn't yours, because they are stealing from you?!
    I think that charging money where no additional development needed, or at most very minor adjustments is wrong.
    Maybe I was a bit off at the "stealing" part, but it was just to stress out how wrong it is in my book.