Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Garenzo View Post
    Found myself having to spend almost every talent point in Disc for the spec I wanted as a priest... Not sure how there would be too few talents. :-S
    This.

10+ Year Old Account
    A better Resto Shaman spec

Look the spec I made is very different from yours! Plus the 2 points in ancestral resolve, 2 in Totemic Focus, 3 in Focused Insight, and 2 in Ancestral Swiftness could really go anywhere you wanted. Both Totemic Reach, and Calming Waters are interesting talents that you can take without sacrificing any real healing potential.

Oh and obviously everyone, except you, in this thread is retarded. That makes logical sense. Oh and enjoy being kicked out of your apparently heroic guild walking around in the piss pore specs you suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahon View Post
    A better Resto Shaman spec

Look the spec I made is very different from yours! Plus the 2 points in ancestral resolve, 2 in Totemic Focus, 3 in Focused Insight, and 2 in Ancestral Swiftness could really go anywhere you wanted. Both Totemic Reach, and Calming Waters are interesting talents that you can take without sacrificing any real healing potential.

Oh and obviously everyone, except you, in this thread is retarded. That makes logical sense. Oh and enjoy being kicked out of your apparently heroic guild walking around in the piss pore specs you suggested.
    That is a pretty sweet spec if I do say so myself. I might have put the point from Ancestral Swiftness into Cleansing Waters, depending on how many magics and curses are in raids, but pretty nice spec. :]

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by Pushealer View Post

Sorry but disc has always been terrible. Not as good as a holy pallie, cant even beat a shaman on dreamwalker. Its a support healer, your shields really arent that super. Also I dont really care about how good you are at disc, this thread is about something else.
    have you tried H25LK without a disc? no? stfu then. disc is very potent on live servers.
    and comparing healing meters of a disc and a shaman on dreamwalker? really?

you, sir, are absolutely clueless.
    Last edited by Skollvaldr; 2010-09-18 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    have you tried H25LK without a disc? no? stfu then. disc is very potent on live servers.
    and comparing healing meters of a disc and a shaman on dreamwalker? really?

you, sir, are absolutely clueless.
    Let him troll, everyone who read this and have a clue about discs will know that sentence is a pearl, i should put it as signature text, would make lot of laugh here and there...