Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhunter View Post
    Blizzard stated at one point or another it was their goal to get an expansion out every year for Word of Warcraft, well that goal certainly crashed and burned. Having it be september already, and a release date earlier than November no longer likely, they overshot thier goal by a year. Hopefully this expansion is worth the two year effort, and us being on ICC for a whole year. (RS is pussy shit)
    This was never their goal. In a conference call earlier in the year, or perhaps late last year, they outlined a plan to release a title a year, but this was NEVER intended to be only WoW titles. 2010 they will have released two (Sc2 and Cata). 2011 they will (hopefully) release another (Diablo 3 or a Heart of the Swarm). 2012 another. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    This was never their goal. In a conference call earlier in the year, or perhaps late last year, they outlined a plan to release a title a year, but this was NEVER intended to be only WoW titles. 2010 they will have released two (Sc2 and Cata). 2011 they will (hopefully) release another (Diablo 3 or a Heart of the Swarm). 2012 another. Etc.
    I wouldn't bother pointing that out. He quoted news from 4 years ago, before the BC beta even. They hadn't even released an expansion yet by then.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weed View Post
    Quality>Quantity
    Yes, this.

Blizzard stated at one point or another it was their goal to get an expansion out every year for Word of Warcraft, well that goal certainly crashed and burned. Having it be september already, and a release date earlier than November no longer likely, they overshot thier goal by a year. Hopefully this expansion is worth the two year effort, and us being on ICC for a whole year. (RS is pussy shit)
    Would you rather play a crappy game sooner or wait for a fantastic one? Unsuccesful troll is unsucessful

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    When it's done™

Deleted
    A little while longer makes it sound like a month or two, a whole year is twelve of those. Professions seem mostly like a grind fest to me, reputation is DEFINATELY a grind fest (Plus I already did that grinding to justicar) I have done every dungeon and raid (More than I'd like to admit) Every achievement, again would be a grind fest, and again every mount would be a grindfest. Arm Wrestling and flirting with Sylvanas . . we'll see.

I play for the game for fun. Exploring new content and new places is fun for me. Doing the new types of quests and dungeons etc, is fun. Grinding endlessly for a different model of a 100% mount or 280% mount, is not that much fun for me. If grinding everything in the game is fun for you, then go do it. But I would bet a good ammount of money that 80% of the WoW Population or more do not find those fun.
    I take it your psychic and speak for most of the wow community?

Go outside. Leave your PC for a bit. Or play SC2 while you wait for more content that you'll inevitably moan about anyway.