Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    id be pumped if they kept this, it'd be sooo ill yo
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Can they still ride mounts though? or can they only be in human form to do so.

And as someone pointed out, this is going to drop the mount count on alliance side a bit.

Sylvari Necromancer

I do hope either this counts as a mount somehow (bleh) or that the Worgen will still get mounts. It seems a bit unfair to Alliance players to have that big of a mount imbalance for the mount achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Dion04 View Post
    Think about how awesome it would be to see a pack of worgen coming down to the Mine in AB.
    Epic imo.
    This. O.O

It's probably a placeholder for their real mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    I think this is plain ass awesome. But kinda unfair when it comes to mount-collectors.
    Since Hordes can get 1 extra mount with the Goblins.

We need something extra for the Alliance!
    How 'bout the mount as well? Give the option of the all-fours, or the mount.
    A small idea is that both are trainable at 20, and at 40 you can buy armor for the mount to upgrade it, and maybe some sort of rod for the all fours so it's be easier to run. Well, that's jsut assuming the goblin only get two mounts, the regular and the epic.

I was quite surprised to see this new spell here. I know it looks like the worgen will be able to use themselves as their "mount" but I still don't see worgen not get their our special mounts. Not giving them a mount would cause an imbalance as far as mounts are concerned within the horde and the alliance, and I don't blizzard would let this happen. You know how their mentality of making everyone/everything equal goes.

Are you serious!? THIS IS AWESOME! That is by far the coolest thing Ive seen in this expansion mount. SICCKKKK

Guys to balance the mount issue..they should sell different types of running. Like the 3 lvl 20 ones are "Run like a bear, Run like a fox, Run like a wolf" and then the lvl 60 ones will be "Run like a Cheeta, Run like Speedy Gonzalez, and Run like OJ did when they found his wife dead". That last one is 300% speed

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Guys to balance the mount issue..they should sell different types of running. Like the 3 lvl 20 ones are "Run like a bear, Run like a fox, Run like a wolf" and then the lvl 60 ones will be "Run like a Cheeta, Run like Speedy Gonzalez, and Run like OJ did when they found his wife dead". That last one is 300% speed
    You DO know there are only 2 types of goblins mounts? One 60%, one 100%. So there wouldn't be that much of a balance issues. Only thing they need to do is make the trikes goblin only (all other races look stupid in it anyway)

Thinking of it, they should add a third level of ground riding skill for worgen and goblin. This riding skill will make their racial mounts a two seater... badum dsh.
    Last edited by Samin; 2010-09-18 at 05:45 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

1) It makes sense since they're, ya' know...beasts and all.
    2) Another "omg horde are going to have so many more mounts QQ" post...oh wait, it actually balances the number both factions have.
    3) Point is moot, you're a male draenei paladin

Short way of Blizzard saying "We can't be arsed to work on another type of mount with new skeleton and animations."
    I'm disappointed.

Not only is this ridiculous, but now the mounts on Horde/Alliance will be unbalanced. Goblin mounts for the horde, but the Alliance gets shit for rep from Gilneas? I'm sorry, that is a stupid thing and I do hope it changes before release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by odayaka View Post
    not only is this ridiculous, but now the mounts on horde/alliance will be unbalanced. Goblin mounts for the horde, but the alliance gets shit for rep from gilneas? I'm sorry, that is a stupid thing and i do hope it changes before release.
    qft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion04 View Post
    Think about how awesome it would be to see a pack of worgen coming down to the Mine in AB.
    Epic imo.
    omg this
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

IF this is true and its well done i will faction change everything i can to worgen. This is awesome.
    Article 37 : A Bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone. If a women insist on having their own professional basketball league, then they can open their own doors. Honestly, they're not that heavy.
    Article 49 : When asked,"Do you need some help?" a Bro shall automatically respond, "i got it," whether or not he's actually got it.

This Run Wild Idea sounds stupid. I doubt it will make it live.

Either have this be an optional 'mount' for worgens, but still give them a race specific mount, or they better give allies 7-8 more ally-specific mounts to keep the numbers between horde-alliance the same...

I don't want to have to get an extra 7-8 mounts to get 150 or 175 or whatever mount achievements that the horde don't have to get.

But Still this spell is nice, gives worgens a way to run around like real worgens and not their floppy 'Im still human I dont need to use my front paws to run, see!' run.

... Maybe the worgen racial mount is a worgen?
    Other allies can purchase Worgen Mounts
    Worgens don't mount other worgens... the games only rated T.
    Last edited by Nubling; 2010-09-18 at 05:54 PM.

They'll still get mounts I bet, there's no way they're gonna let the Alliance have 6 fewer mounts than Horde, I expect this is just a bonus that was added when they found Darkflight OP for a racial.

Hopefully Tauren will get Plainsrunning too now they finally get the idea how to do it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    Can they still ride mounts though? or can they only be in human form to do so.

And as someone pointed out, this is going to drop the mount count on alliance side a bit.
    Worgen not getting mounts actually evens up the mount balance (assuming Goblins only get 2) atm Alliance can get 119 mounts (80 faction only) and Horde can get 117 (78 faction only)