Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Sigh...

5,7% and people freak out, thinking it's the end of the world. Learn2politics.
    They are and have been increasing lately.

Not that I think a new Nazi Germany will arise... But I think it's still distasteful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronium View Post
    They are and have been increasing lately.

Not that I think a new Nazi Germany will arise... But I think it's still distasteful.
    Well, hopefully, this is an eye-opener. We don't want that kind of people in our... congress?

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Well, hopefully, this is an eye-opener. We don't want that kind of people in our... congress?
    Very true.

SD is a very odd and sneaky little heap of people that would probably do more than most people think, if they were voted majority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Ok I am getting really really sick of the "OMG SKY IS FALLING WARRIORS ARE NERFED INTO OBLIVION" threads. After each mini patch feel free to post recounts of your damage and what gear you in, anything else constructive feel free to post also but I will be auto-locking every single thread from now that is a QQ thread with 0 factual information involved, they are pointless and do not contribute in any way to beta theory-crafting or rotational help.

* Imspecial locks thread with large zip and a small baggage lock