Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Concept art mount for human form...

Running for worgen form?

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    1: Extra colours on existing mounts?
    if they did this i vote on the tawny saber
    Last edited by Azul; 2010-09-18 at 10:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    the real question is, who the hell will still use his ground mount?

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    the real question is, who the hell will still use his ground mount?
    Me. I'm not gonna lower myself running on all four like a beast. I mean I've got standards for f***'s sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameraca View Post
    Me. I'm not gonna lower myself running on all four like a beast. I mean I've got standards for f***'s sake.
    Your hero is a prostitute who does whatever is asked for money. Standards?

FWIW, Running Wild is the name of a German Metal Band.

With a reference like that, the ability will be in the game, and at least Worgen will get it. I would not be surprised if they give it to Tauren, or a bipedal version called Plainsrunning.
    Worgen will still get mounts, for balance.

Perhaps Worgen in werewolf form can't ride, and need to be in human form. That would also give a reason to use the Two Forms ability, which otherwise seems redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    5: The Worgen get their WarBoars as well. The racial is a bonus.

Perhaps in WORGEN form, the only mount you can use is their "plainsrunning" because worgens on any other mount looks silly. (lol, worgen on a mechanostrider or ram)
    So for the actual mounts, such as horses and flying mounts they will sue their human form. That way it won't look silly when a worgen rides those mounts.

Also I really hope to see worgen boar mounts implemented for their human forms.
    Mainly, because I want a boar mount for my human paladin.

Also what could be a possibility:
    Taurens get plainsrunning back, in this new style and kodo;s will get removed or available to the alliance, to counter faction imbalance
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Perhaps in WORGEN form, the only mount you can use is their "plainsrunning" because worgens on any other mount looks silly. (lol, worgen on a mechanostrider or ram)
    What and a NightElf riding a mechanostrider doesnt looks ridiculous? They didnt stop you using mount when you get turned into a frost whore at Brunnhilder Village, and there you looked like you were an obease woman riding one of those animal cutouts on springs at a park. Where is my pig?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedoc23 View Post
    What and a NightElf riding a mechanostrider doesnt looks ridiculous? They didnt stop you using mount when you get turned into a frost whore at Brunnhilder Village, and there you looked like you were an obease woman riding one of those animal cutouts on springs at a park. Where is my pig?
    You know... What will happen to a Worgen who is Running Wild in that village? Rofl will the giant women be running around on all fours?
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.