Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondre View Post
    Aight so i log into my email, and i see blizzard, and beta invite. Immediately i got excited. I was like OMG FINALLY! I can test the new dungeons, and level up a bit. I open it up and rite away i notice IT LOOKS REALLY REALLY FAKE! Ive seen images of the real beta invites, it was hilarious now terribly bad this person failed. Im saying if you are going to scam me at least get your foot in the door, copy and paste the real shit. Something!!! Just a heads up to those out there, if this guy tries to get you dont click the link. I clicked it so you didnt have to the link is for another site which will ask you to put in your information, email, pass, code. Then they jack your shit.

How did these people find me? I should really change my warcraft email after this. Ive never received wow spam mail before. Something tells me im going to now.

Whats even funnier is people actually fall for that or actually post on this website or worldofwarcraft.com asking If its real or not...

Example: they get an email from IhackWowACcounts from yahoo or gmail

and they ask GUYS IS THIS REAL?

Trufax. I mean who hasn't seen somebody post a question if an obvious scam is a scam?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't gotten one email like this yet. What, am I not valuable to the hacking community? Does my character disgust you? I am offended!