Specing blood and thunder as arms

Do yall think itll be worth getting blood and thunder from the prot tree to work thunderclap into our rotation instead of just reapplying rend we could refresh it

If it was not at the price of sacrificing points from other talents that were of more benefit than thunderclap reapplying rend for you, then yes, it would probably be fine to spec into blood and thunder.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

theres not really anything that increases your dps for those last few points unless i missed something.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this was WLK and had loads of kickass AoE, I'd talent for it.

Sadly, this isn't going to be WLK. :<
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by iravemosh View Post
    theres not really anything that increases your dps for those last few points unless i missed something.
    depending on how you look at it you could wind up with all the points you like in arms for pve dps taken and then take a few in fury and THEN look at prot and decide between incite and Blood and thunder. Depending on how much crit is available in Cata incite might be much prefered over applying rend in aoe scenarios.

Deleted
    On the other hand, with Blood and Thunder you don't have to reapply Rend, but could instead get some extra damage in with TC. Your tanks would not complain over not having to apply TC.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Your tanks would not complain over not having to apply TC.
    Atm all tanks except warriors apply that debuff as part of their normal rotation.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griefel View Post
    Atm all tanks except warriors apply that debuff as part of their normal rotation.
    Is that so? Perhaps I should roll another tank just to get the insight... :S

The test will be in the numbers but Blood and Thunder may have potential. The Thunder Clap does damage and applies the slow debuff, splashes all nearby enemies with a rend that can crit and potentially trigger deep wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post
    If this was WLK and had loads of kickass AoE, I'd talent for it.

Sadly, this isn't going to be WLK. :<
    it refreshs your rend on your target along with giving it to everyone else.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 07:04 PM ----------

actually now that i think about it this could only work if you had enough rage to make those extra 10 rage spent not prevent you from using your higher damage abilities it may end up working but 15% crit on heroic strike will probably net more dps