Will i be too squishy?

Im planning on leveling an enhance shammy, however the only looms i have are plate, and clothy ones. I have enough shards for the shoulders. So, if i wear the mail shoulders and the cloth chest will i be too squishy? will questing and grinding in general be harder?

cheers

yes

Yes, it will be hard enough with the proper gear, it will be that much harder with cloth.

On another note why would you level an Enh Sham after all the recent nerfs? o.O
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

Eh, I had no problem with my Shaman with the cloth pieces. Just make sure you always have mana to heal, especially early on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShamanLicksYourFace View Post
    Yes, it will be hard enough with the proper gear, it will be that much harder with cloth.

On another note why would you level an Enh Sham after all the recent nerfs? o.O
    Perhaps because the Enhancement shaman isn't all too bad on beta (and its still beta!) and he isn't butthurt about the nerfs?

wow guys i just noticed my original post. I meant to ask about an ele shaman. Would tht make it easier?

15+ Year Old Account
    eh, you may not notice a difference as elemental. you can get away with it..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better using it than not using it imo - even if you have to bandage once in a while

I had no problems on my ele sham using cloth. Stuff doesn't live long enough for it to matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1022 View Post
    wow guys i just noticed my original post. I meant to ask about an ele shaman. Would tht make it easier?
    As Ele it's totally fine, you might even perform better if the stats are optimized.
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.