Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    More horde mount footage plox! :d

blizzard... why do you hate alliance... you give us a dope lion mount, then you release the fuckin amazing scorpion... you give us fucking werewolves, and then you shove 10 tampons up the female worgens poophole. Thank you blizzard, Ty..

Cannot be Unseen

Last edited by juelz; 2010-09-19 at 05:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOW Beta is getting better and better...so jealous...

Scorpion Mount...MEH! Alliance is much better. why? well because its just like a normal pet-looking scorpion but much bigger. maybe with saddle on it. i hope its not final though. maybe adding a bit of an armor here and there.

<<<------no Beta Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    DAMN!!! who gave the female worgan a crack suppository.

Quote Originally Posted by kabasue View Post
    damn!!! Who gave the female worgan a crack suppository.

qft

I'm really glad to see how the guild mounts came out. Blizzard definitely did a good job making nice looking, yet not overly complex, mounts to give out. Now we just have to see how hard it is to get to level 25.

So horde get a really bad-ass mount I see.The alliance get another kitty mount : / Not saying its not good, just scorpion is really freakin' awesome.
    Also, ftw is up with the female worgen faces? They look really suprised, scared, and pissed all at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru View Post
    hahahaha, i lol'd... a lot.

I LoL'd as well.

BTW, does anyone notice...they appear to have a very similar body type to the dranei females?

ahaahhahah You sir won the Internet ahahahhaa.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

they just need to fix the eyes on that worgen model. just take out the pupil

I dont like that scorpion so plain and look boring, i guess Blizz being lazy. That worgen face look disturbing LoL, but i hope u can choose better looking face than that. >_< if not, then maybe i'll be playing the male one.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen eyes are way too herp derp. The scorpion looks amazing and the lion still looks incomplete.

Okay WTF on the most awesome mount in the game. WTF Blizz you Hordeist bastards?

I am stealing that pic!! OMG 100 thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by mmathes339 View Post
    I LoL'd as well.

BTW, does anyone notice...they appear to have a very similar body type to the dranei females?

yeah it's fairly clear they put paws and a doghead on the female draenei model.

lion, scorpion, who the hell cares? you can fly all over azeroth now, and pretty much the rest of the world (of warcraft).

ground mounts will be only appealing for BG's, and even there, you dont even spend a sizable amount of time mounted up.

now, if we are talking about faction based flying mount rewards.....

I literally LOLled when I saw the female Worgen. It looks like she's constipated.

As for the Scorpion.... it's cool, but where are the hordies going to sit? o.O

The worgen female looks like she is doing a turd..