Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Horde Guild Mount, Alliance Guild Mount, Female Worgen Models

Horde Guild Mount - Scorpion / Kron'Kar Annihilator
    The model of the Horde Guild Mount, the Kron'Kar Annihilator is now available, it will be buyable from your guild rewards panel if your guild reached Guild Level 25.

The lovely Kody also released an updated video of the Alliance version of the guild. Tabards now works on it and I'm sure you can already imagine how ridiculously awesome it will look when you run in a battleground with 25 guild members on it.

Female Worgens Models on Beta
    The new models for the female worgens are now available on the beta servers.

Eyes seem a bit too wide/big...but otherwise i like it.

this brings the question...should i go female for my worgen. All my characters are male (for the obvious reason that i am one), but i always like a change of pace. male worgen are pretty badass though. here comes my first strangely OCD decision of cata i guess.

Those worgens look very funny! Glad I'm horde based now

10+ Year Old Account
    omg awsome finally the females !!!!!!!!! Awesome day for updates !!!

And the dance is...?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Those worgens look very funny! Glad I'm horde based now
    howl nuff said
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for beta invite

LOL @ worgen models. but cant wait for jump on the scorpion and take it round AQ. show then what real bugs are

What's wrong with the female worgen faces? lol I was expecting something pretty awesome, but this... I dearly hope this is not the final product.

What's up with the horse hooves sound for the alliance guild mount? That just seems... wrong.

And the Horde Guild mount..... Hell. Yes. Looks like my Forsaken Mage will finally retire his undead horses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm... trying to get into beta right now to look at the other worgen female faces.. I really hope they don't -all- look like that (and I'm sure they won't)...
    But eengh, those eyes. The snarl is so-so, but those eyes are just... wild-eyed, and not in a good way.

Also the scorpion is pretty awesome looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibinto View Post
    And the dance is...?
    No dance yet, making a female worgen turns the player into the male model upon creation.
    Solerius of Garona
    Andarix @tumblr

haha, oh shit... female worgen model looks so wierd

Yeah. There's something with the eyes that doesn't look quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana Angel View Post
    I'm... trying to get into beta right now to look at the other worgen female faces.. I really hope they don't -all- look like that (and I'm sure they won't)...
    But eengh, those eyes. The snarl is so-so, but those eyes are just... wild-eyed, and not in a good way.
    At the moment no other faces are implemented. It's just that one. You can change hair and fur patterns, but the face remains the same, with slightly different eye colors.
    Solerius of Garona
    Andarix @tumblr

For some reason, the Worgen Female reminds me of a Furry Troll Female. Idk why. o.O

Also, Love the Scorpion. Loving the Lion More!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidelle View Post
    No dance yet, making a female worgen turns the player into the male model upon creation.
    Booo

LOL worgen females look like they are on some kind of drug!Also I like the lion mount more than the scorpion, I must say I'm quite dissapointed of the plain model of the scorpion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidelle View Post
    At the moment no other faces are implemented. It's just that one. You can change hair and fur patterns, but the face remains the same, with slightly different eye colors.
    Confound it. I really do not like those eyes. Guess I just wait longer for the extra models to be put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaru View Post
    I lol'd.