Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i do hope it's a placeholder, because as many people have said; IT STARES INTO YOUR SOUL

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Female models just aren't Blizz's thing. Look at the lack of customization on oh, tauren females (which are the same used for Taunka females), and couple that with the fact that apparently, all the walrus-men in the world are gay, as are the Broken from bc and Furbolgs/Kobolds/etc from Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by doomslay View Post
    Clearly isn't completely finished, but you shouldn't expect it to be "hot".. you also shouldn't complain if you dont find a female wolf in a game attractive, time to re-evaluate life i think there, champ.
    This. Oh so much of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly isn't completely finished, but you shouldn't expect it to be "hot".. you also shouldn't complain if you dont find a female wolf in a game attractive, time to re-evaluate life i think there, champ.
    Attractive isn't just something human. There are many different things in this world that are aesthetically pleasing besides women. Don't take what I said out of context.

Deleted
    Don't like? Nobody wants you to play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think you understand what i mean, i'm very aware you are probably turned on by characters in a game, i just dont think you should complain when you dont find them attractive enough, especially in beta (although you probably never should).

Blizzard shouldn't have to cater to your sexual needs too.
    If all you are going to do in this thread is try to label me a pervert then please leave. This is about the speculation on whether or not the currently released model is indeed a placeholder.

But it doesen't look ugly our hot it looks retardly unfinshed
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

They definitely don't look "Right". While they are fairly pleasing to the eye, it does seem like they are "Forced" onto a model that isn't right for them. I have to agree with Tykku here.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonKaspers View Post
    I really dislike the eyes. Its like they are scared all the time.
    I told a girl in class today that she drew her eyebrows on too high.

She looked surprised.

I think that it could be a PH model but I don't think that makes it a "fake" just...not finished, as are many things in the beta....however, I wonder why they changed the face so much if it's just a PH? everyone in this thread has probably seen the youtube videos of female worgens, and they look much..much different. why all the bother if it's just a PH? why haven't they put a PH in the game earlier?

/shrug
    Last edited by fizikz; 2010-09-20 at 01:15 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

It's obviously not fake since it's on the official beta servers, but it's probably going to change. It's not finished.

Blizzard is obviously trolling us.

Deleted
    The animations are similar to Orc Female, Troll Male animations are similar to Dwarf male animations. It happens, and I doubt this is fake, but more of a "WIP".

This is Blizzard's way of saying "Yes, they are not finished yet, but we're going to show you what stage we're at."

They're mouths are not finished yet, I'm hoping. Considering they don't move... at all.... >.<

But I would never say this is a "fake" it's just not completed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomcookie View Post
    This is Blizzard's way of saying "Yes, they are not finished yet, but we're going to show you what stage we're at."

They're mouths are not finished yet, I'm hoping. Considering they don't move... at all.... >.<

But I would never say this is a "fake" it's just not completed.
    I'd like to think it's more like Blizzard is saying 'you don't get to see what it looks like, instead we're going to all lol over lunch and put this copy-paste model into the files.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykku View Post
    It's a game aimed at mostly male teen and mid 20's. Yes, that's what I expect.
    I'm sorry but Tauren female hot? Actually let me restate that. Other than BE's (perhaps trolls), would you consider the horde females hot? Hell the human females aren't attractive either.

P.S. Just pointing that out. Not meant to be mean.

Edit: I like the changes, however I also know it's beta and that means it could change again. Chances are I wouldnt mind those changes either. Could be a placeholder.
    Last edited by mindfulcorvus; 2010-09-20 at 01:43 AM.

Honestly I don't mind the model, the chest is a bit large but meh. I just don't want to have to find a paper bag just to play one if I ever went alliance again.
    Let me guess, you play a blood elf.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If all you are going to do in this thread is try to label me a pervert then please leave. This is about the speculation on whether or not the currently released model is indeed a placeholder.
    It makes sense now that I read your post... But still, a placeholder model? Well, I guess it could be... But it won't change much I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a conspiracy...
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Let me guess, you play a blood elf.
    Male yes, 2% magic miss for a magic dmg expansion is better then 5% base health (tauren) for a tank.

OT: After playing around with the character creation a bit the model isn't so bad. I could see it working if this is the true model, but only if Blizzard decided to reduce that hammer-of-a-forehead.
    Last edited by Tykku; 2010-09-20 at 10:25 AM.

Ok, first off, the reason things are tested in Alpha and Beta versions before a live released is not only to get rid of bugs and make sure everything is working right but to also find out what their playerbase LIKES. If a lot of their players dislike something, chances are they will change it or make a compromise because they are trying to SELL A PRODUCT. Yes, they want people to like the game and they want to make a good game but they are also a business, making money and selling products.

Secondly, stop insulting people's ideas of attractiveness and beauty. It's stupid and gets you no where. Just because you like something different from someone else doesn't mean anything. It just means everyone has different ideas of what is attractive. Stop pitching a royal bitchfit because some people say they don't like the new model.

What OP is saying is that the model looks unfinished. I'm a bit disappointed that, right now, it seems like blizzard took the female draenei skeleton as the base for the female worgen, but the male worgen seemed to get a totally new skeleton. If I indeed did miss something and the male worgen skeleton is based off another race, point it out to me, but it looks totally new to me.

The model can't be called a fake though, since it's on their beta servers and they clearly made it. It's most definitely not the end version and still needs a lot of work. I'm still surprised they are taking so long and have gone through so many full revisions, but I have confidence they will get it right.