Thread: BRD Bar Room

BRD Bar Room

In the Bar in BRD I know there are a number of ways to get the door open, do the quest for the waitress, place the darkiron beer on the floor and let the patrons drink it until they become hostile and once they are all dead fire elemental guards come after a few minutes and open the door. I seem to remember a way where a dwarf patron got angry and breaks the tap off a keg and the spewing beer blows the door off, this makes the stone elemental hostile and a boss with loot. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't think I've seen it done this way since vanilla so it maybe gone or perhaps I'm remembering it wrong, it has been awhile. I was trying to show a friend the other day and could not get it to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    buy some beer from the gnome in red and give the dwarf across from him 6 of them
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

You have to buy the beer from the guy with the red hat (can't remember his name) and give it to a dwarf nearby, who has a special option for it. He then becomes kinda drunk or something and want more beer, so he break the kegs and then the guard will open the door.
    I think that is what you ment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giving him the beers will make Phalanx (the robot guard) hostile. He drops some decent items.
    (ofcourse he will also open the door, or break it open, something like that)
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    Giving him the beers will make Phalanx (the robot guard) hostile. He drops some decent items.
    (ofcourse he will also open the door, or break it open, something like that)
    It breaks open.

Alternatively, if you're a rogue or have a rogue with you, you can pickpocket the bartender for the door key.

I would recommend doing the quest at least once though, so you always have a backup method.