Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Horde guild mount has depressed me

It looks so awesome compared to my low-res fail looking lion that looks like an upscaled vanilla vanity pet. /qq

The Alliance mount, with the guild tabards and armor all over it looks quite awesome. Noble awesome, but awesome. The Horde generally isn't noble. Its more raw primitive awesome. It makes sense in my head.

But why would Alliance/Stormwind give out, for example, giant four-legged zombie-cows for the guild mount? Would they be awesome? Yes. Would they make sense? No. A lion is pretty much the symbol of the Alliance, more-so of Humans, and...scorpions are apparently the symbol of orcs/the horde. Go figure.

Ye, it's pretty awesome.

I wonder how the horde races are gonna sit on it, though. Especially Tauren...
    Want a balloon?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy Clown View Post
    Ye, it's pretty awesome.

I wonder how the horde races are gonna sit on it, though. Especially Tauren...
    Not. They going to stand on it like a surfboard. (:
    ALTF4.

no problem to sit on em, cus they are gonna be HUGE ^^ Think Clash of the Titans xD

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    The Alliance mount, with the guild tabards and armor all over it looks quite awesome. Noble awesome, but awesome. The Horde generally isn't noble. Its more raw primitive awesome. It makes sense in my head.

But why would Alliance/Stormwind give out, for example, giant four-legged zombie-cows for the guild mount? Would they be awesome? Yes. Would they make sense? No. A lion is pretty much the symbol of the Alliance, more-so of Humans, and...scorpions are apparently the symbol of orcs/the horde. Go figure.
    I couldn't agree more. The Golden King looks so regal and, oh, I don't know, valliant. I don't understand the surge of love for the Scorpion, myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the lion over the scropid tbh :P totally awesome, noble and shizzle. fits the alliance perfectly. but the scropid is nice too but I dont think it fits the horde that much: I would have expected something bigger(in height) and less deadly <one pinch of that thing and your deaded while the lion can bite on you for a long time :P) from the horde ...
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    I hope you are right! Because I noticed it doesn't even have a saddle. ):
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    I reckon it'll use the same mount animation as the tailoring carpets do. So you're probably right. Remember that quest where you mount a crocolisk in Sholazer Basin - you actually surfed on it so I think they'll do the same thing for the scorpion.

Deleted
    I dont like the hair of the lion tbh.
    Last edited by mmoc9eac75195e; 2010-09-19 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Tiskar View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The Golden King looks so regal and, oh, I don't know, valliant. I don't understand the surge of love for the Scorpion, myself.
    Except it doesn't. It looks exactly like what it is: A nightsaber re-skin. Colour me unimpressed (And wholly unsurprised) with typical horde favoritism.

im horde but i personally think the ally lion looks far better than the horde scorpion.
    they should have made a lizard like a big iguana instead.
    would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    I have a feeling that the scorpion is unfinished. I mean, no saddle, no place to put a tabard on? This is likely to change.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Quote Originally Posted by LeonKaspers View Post
    I dont like the hair of the lion tbh.
    ^ this. Makes the lion look ridiculous, that's just my opinion though. The rest I'm fine with. As mentioned earlier, it does fit in with the supposed nobleness of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scorpion looks very cool indeed but I do like lion aswell

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenII View Post
    Except it doesn't. It looks exactly like what it is: A nightsaber re-skin. Colour me unimpressed (And wholly unsurprised) with typical horde favoritism.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don't override mine. It's a cat, not a reskinned nightsaber. They put a good bit of work into the mane/armor etc. It may have the same annimations, but okaaaay... The scorpion mount will have the same annimations as a scorpion mob. I don't think blizz favors one side more than the other... all that HURR DURR just sounds like a bunch of whining to me.

The lion is not that special. It looks quite good, and with a alliance tabard, the right gear, you will look awesome on it. But the scorpion just have that OMG-WOW-effect. It's something unique, we never seen before.
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering where the saddle and the guild tabard things are...

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzy View Post
    It looks so awesome compared to my low-res fail looking lion that looks like an upscaled vanilla vanity pet. /qq
    I'm not honestly fan of the horde mount (neither of the ally one ). Guess i'll just stick with my Tribute to Insanity Wolf .

Deleted
    Its a scorpion! /removes skin and breaths fire

FLAWLESS VICTORY! FATALITY! TOASTY!