Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiskar View Post
    I'm sure you'll feel extremely unique riding it around with everyone else on your faction.
    Entirely not the point I made. Also, I don`t feel the need to dangle my `I`m better than you because my mount is more rare` epeen in people`s faces to feel good about myself or the stuff I have in-game.

Not sure what that pic is about.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    I'm wondering where the saddle and the guild tabard things are...
    work in progress most likely, as i'm sure they are done with basic model and will add some armour and guild thingy soo-nish

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Entirely not the point I made. Also, I don`t feel the need to dangle my `I`m better than you because my mount is more rare` epeen in people`s faces to feel good about myself or the stuff I have in-game.

Not sure what that pic is about.
    As to the point you made, higher rez doesn't mean much. Many players, including myself, are playing on lower-end machines or laptops where we have to have the lowest graphic settings anyway. That being said, I argue with you that the Lion is at all low rez, ontop of which it has armor plating and a slot to show off your guild crest. My point is, if they don't do the same for the Horde mount, Horde is getting jipped. A high-rez scorpion is all well and good, but in the end it still just looks like a regular mob... mobs which will likely be upgraded in detail to look just like this damn thing as far as rez goes.

As far as the picture, you obviously haven't seen one of the most epic SP episodes of all time, i suggest rectifying that.
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    This is such a stupid comment.

1) The texture quality on the mount is much higher than any mob I`ve seen in the game

2) There are NO OTHER scorpion mounts in the game. We already have tons of `large cat` mounts like the Lion, but this is the only Scorpion mount that exists. It`s extremely unique.
    no but it still use the current scorpion wireframe and as such is a altered version of the current scorpion which puts it in the same boat as the alliance mount then it comes to using same wireframe.

Should have been a wolf, I think, but the scorpion's all right. Going to look silly when it runs though. Oh well, it's not like my lone Hordie has a guild anyway.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I don't know... I quite like the scorpion mount, it looks fine to me.
    Got a very much needed laugh. Ty sir.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Deleted
    to be honest, i wished they would have made a warboar for the horde.
    a big one with spiked armour and orange-red glowing eyes and a flag adjusted!

a little bit like this i guess
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ng_Bulblin.png

I don't suppose it possible to like the one you like and respect that other players may prefer the other?

I guess it could be a problem if you generally like playing the Horde but think the lion looks better (for example), but the mounts do generally seem to appeal to fans of their respective factions.

I think they both look rather good. The lion is obviously the easy choice for alliance, scorpion...not so much the easy choice, but very interesting indeed. It would have been nice if they created a new model for the lion, especially since we know they have the capabilities to do something much more detailed now, but it's cool nonetheless.

I'm not 100% sold on guild mounts yet, we can't say for sure that "everyone" in a guild will have one, but if they do, it won't be as big of a deal as we all think, most people don't like using the same mount as everyone else.

At least the whole guild mount is a new idea, always nice to see blizzard working on creating new ideas and getting them implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Metian View Post
    Not. They going to stand on it like a surfboard. (:
    Or maybe clinging to the tail (thinks of jesse´s presentation of the worgen "mount")
    Imagine a scorpid coming your way with his teetering tail and a horde desperately trying not to let it go...

And if you think i´m wrong, what is prolly to happen if you right on a huge as scorpions back with a gigantic ballista bolt like big sting behind you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say that the lion mount is really, really cool and the scorpid mount is a little more of a strange input. Okay, so maybe scorpions is the big horde mount? What do I know :P but I'd rather have a thunder lizard to ride one!
    /Musra
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Actually I think the scorpion sucks hard if compared to the lion. And I play mainly Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenII View Post
    Except it doesn't. It looks exactly like what it is: A nightsaber re-skin. Colour me unimpressed (And wholly unsurprised) with typical horde favoritism.
    and the Scorpion? it's not even reskinned at all just a different colour
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

I'll add the scorpion to my collection, but I think I'll still keep using mah hog.

WTB a jetpack...

At least you don't have to worry about a huge stinger ready to stab the #!*% out of you at any moment.