Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    I don't care about burst, I do what warriors suppose to do: tank. Thank you, come again.
    What a retarded statement.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich View Post
    What a retarded statement.
    Agreed. That's why all warriors are tankers

Beta.

Numbers not final.

WTF is so hard to understand about that ?

Ban the fucking troll.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Manwellah View Post
    if someone is playing warrior dps on ptr, can he share his experience here :P? thanks
    Why do you care about PTR? It's an old build. I'll quote myself from the first page:

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    I'd suggest you read the changes in the latest beta build. Warriors got quite a nice buff. I've now done a couple of 5mans today (at level 85), and there weren't any classes so far i couldn't at least compete with on bosses.

Don't try to predict our future by looking at a single bugged PTR build that is way behind the current beta build.
    I've done a few more 5mans now, and on most bosses i came in first on recount. I have Zin'Rokh though, so compared to other melees i might have a small edge.

I've been playing around some on ptr at lvl 80. first off arms, it's terrible atm. pve wise at least havn't tried it yet in pvp tho.

Fury however has become interresting takes some getting used to but the rotation etc isn't that hard. biggest hit we're taking dmg wise so far is imho the arp nerf. on lvl 60 dummies i could easely reach my normal 10k dps but on heroic ones i dropped to 4-5k pretty harsh.

then again gems are still a mess since all arp gems have been converted to crit gems.

gear is around icc 25 lvl btw. shadowmourne etc.

I don't know why, but I never get tired of over dramatic whiny posts like this.

Deleted
    Sigh...

If I had a penny for everytime some asshole saw a video on youtube, or quickly read a single sentence on some patch notes, and freaked out completely, I'd be freaking wealthy.

Enough with these "omg R.I.P my class" threads, no class is going to be so unplayable that it ruins the experience. The problem is with players so anal that they're on the verge of popping arteries constantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh look...this thread again.

Manwellah I have been playing this warrior since Vanilla and their is a cycle that happens with the release of each expansion.

here is how it will all fall into place
    [Patch day] go out and try to dual random members of each class at least 3 times
    *sit in ironforge bitching about clothies standing in melee range and killing you while they still have roughly half health if not more
    * queue up for a Bg so you can get your rear handed to you by shadowpriests,rogues,Rets

*join the guild raid only to find out the patch nerfed your dps by roughly 2-3k
    Go find the nearest warrior QQ thread in the dps forums "should be 30+ pages by now with a post from ghostcrawler saying warriors are fine if we think otherwise show him some proof (while he casually ignores the guy offering 6+ weeks of wws reports from both ICC/Rs

You can then nerdrage on the forums getting yourself permabanned
    Wait 3 weeks and go check the forums for a Gc post stating they think warriors dps is a little low and their looking into way to fix it.
    Wait another 2 weeks and enjoy the awesome 5% damage buff to slam

But yeah don't hold your breath because once this crap go's live blizzard won't even attempt to buff us until after the first arena season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrsky View Post
    Warriors have a reason to QQ at the moment.
    Like they need a reason? They've been QQing ever since Wrath launched when they weren't the only Tankin class in town. Sure they also ended up being the worst tank too but they needed to be brought down a few pegs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomgan View Post
    ^^ -- But kids do not understand what the term "beta" means, so they nerd rage. Sad, but true.
    Apparently YOU don't know what Beta is and why us developers release betas. We want feedback and this guy took his time to create an entire video highlighting the problems he's seeing. This is constructive, this is what we want. This is why the beta is out there for everyone to play. The test team can only cover so much ground.

Writing "QQ it's Beta" doesn't help us at all.

Deleted
    I could agree if it was about mechanics but these are NUMBERS. They've already said themselves that they're still tuning NUMBERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Like they need a reason? They've been QQing ever since Wrath launched when they weren't the only Tankin class in town. Sure they also ended up being the worst tank too but they needed to be brought down a few pegs.
    Warriors have been knocked down a few pegs with the release of every expansion to spend 3+ months playing another class for our guilds because we are outdpsed by the other melee classes by 10-15%
    Lets not even mention the fact something always happens to help screw us out of doing much tanking.

TBC
    Dps = Normalized rage for first 3-4 months at level 70 in full tier4 we were doing the same amount of damage we did at level 60 in grand marshals pvp gear
    Tanking-everybody wanted a pally tank because they produced twice the aoe threat of a warrior in half the time allowing the trigger happy dps to start their assault earlier

WRATH
    DPS- warriors learn the meaning of counterbalanced talents with a 15% reduction to our hit rating baked into our 51 point talent (later changed to a flat rate 10% total damage reduction)
    Tanking= Flavor of the month changed with every major patch Druids in 3.0 deathknights in 3.1 Paladins in 3.2 and of course in 3.3 warriors were told the sequence was not intended and were just SOL

I will say though I did enjoy wrath one hell of a lot more than TBC though because of the LfG and LfR tools really sped up the gear grind allowing me to level and gear Holy/prot paladin as well as a Resto/Balance druid

Nothing have changed from yesterday guys, Beta is still Beta

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Warriors have been knocked down a few pegs with the release of every expansion to spend 3+ months playing another class for our guilds because we are outdpsed by the other melee classes by 10-15%
    Lets not even mention the fact something always happens to help screw us out of doing much tanking.

TBC
    Dps = Normalized rage for first 3-4 months at level 70 in full tier4 we were doing the same amount of damage we did at level 60 in grand marshals pvp gear
    Tanking-everybody wanted a pally tank because they produced twice the aoe threat of a warrior in half the time allowing the trigger happy dps to start their assault earlier

WRATH
    DPS- warriors learn the meaning of counterbalanced talents with a 15% reduction to our hit rating baked into our 51 point talent (later changed to a flat rate 10% total damage reduction)
    Tanking= Flavor of the month changed with every major patch Druids in 3.0 deathknights in 3.1 Paladins in 3.2 and of course in 3.3 warriors were told the sequence was not intended and were just SOL

I will say though I did enjoy wrath one hell of a lot more than TBC though because of the LfG and LfR tools really sped up the gear grind allowing me to level and gear Holy/prot paladin as well as a Resto/Balance druid
    First of all you have to accept ppl opinions so dont qqing about the title "r.i.p warriors:. I am just want to bring attention to players who like or having warrior as his main class especially dps about how other classes are better than warriors atm which indeed is beta ofc but that's why beta is about, to get results about classes. First of all warriors have lack of ccs which I think ccs is going to be necessary for cata 5 mans and raids. So if ppl do not accept you in 5 mans you will be outgeared and you only have one choice, reroll another class. Pvp warriors are very easily beaten when it comes to 1v1 so I hope blizzard can do something to make a warrior more survivable.

Field Marshal Herald of Garrosh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    well. too much wotlk heros out there. it is definitly not as big as a problem like they want you to believe. (or like they believe it is, because they can't do it right)
    You do realize, warriors are rage starved and do shit damage through-out the entire game until you get BiS for your level?

This isnt different from Vanilla/TBC/Wrath/Cata

Let them come! BLOOD AND THUNDER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Ok I am getting really really sick of the "OMG SKY IS FALLING WARRIORS ARE NERFED INTO OBLIVION" threads. After each mini patch feel free to post recounts of your damage and what gear you in, anything else constructive feel free to post also but I will be auto-locking every single thread from now that is a QQ thread with 0 factual information involved, they are pointless and do not contribute in any way to beta theory-crafting or rotational help.

* Imspecial locks thread with large zip and a small baggage lock