Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    STOP STOP STOP READ THIS:

This post is carefully crafted to illicit angry responses.

This is a brand new account some Lurker/Member/Troll has made just to post this.

The MMO-Champion has a real opurtunity to Moderate it’s self and not respond the this Bait.

No more Responses. As its clear that even the OP does not believe his own argument.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    STOP STOP STOP STOP read this
    k

Scorpion mount looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

Simple ansver. Blizzard is copying from other games.
    Yeah, no other game has ever had any scorpions in it. And scorpions are not actually real, they were created by another video game.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonKaspers View Post
    Since when can people troll as OP? Perhaps you should read what trolling actually means before posting nonsense here.
    One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

I could say the same thing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post

to Moderate it’s self
    its*

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    cats are already nightelv racial mounts, still alliance gets a lion
    You do realize that sabertooth tigers and lions are two entirely different species, right? Albeit they're both felines, I'm pretty sure a lion is much more unique than just reskinning a new wolf for the horde mount. Scorpion wins.

Quote Originally Posted by hightides24 View Post
    You do realize that sabertooth tigers and lions are two entirely different species, right? Albeit they're both felines, I'm pretty sure a lion is much more unique than just reskinning a new wolf for the horde mount. Scorpion wins.
    tigers, lions, leopards, cheetah´s... in wow everything is a cat.
    nightelves have nightsabers, out of zulgurub you can get a tiger, both cat mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    They will put a flag on it like on lion i guess.

Deleted
    blah blah QQ about ally lion QQ blah blah horde needs another wolf blah blah if you disagree you are retarded QQ

let me guess? this is some horde fan boy upset about a scorid mount? well i sorta think it should be something else but if anything it should ba a really buff orc who can run really fast. besides the scorpid needs to get its stinger removed or it could turn around and sting you while your back is turned...

Then, Im an idiot.

think about it this way, the alliance lion is a reused barely changed nightsaber skin, if you think about it....it isn't fair that horde get a brand new mount type and we just get a re used mount type....think about it logically.
    Note how many times i said T H I N K =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Yeah, no other game has ever had any scorpions in it. And scorpions are not actually real, they were created by another video game.
    Was thinking the exact same thing. That said, this must mean that Blizzard are ripping off any game that had scorpions before them.

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ
    to Moderate it’s self
    Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    its*
    Itself*

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Since when did a scorpian best represent the horde? It doesnt embody what they are at all.
    Its almost as if they said hey, lets give this design choice to a 12 year old. Forget the fact that the alliance get a symbol of what they are, the great lion of stormwind, lets just give the horde a great... scorpian of... durotar. With plates, yeah.

An massive wolf with a great mane, thats the shit they should've made. Or some busty ass boar, that'd been better.
    Frankly, if you disagree with this then you're an idiot, because this isnt subjective opinion, this is whats best for the horde.
    It's something different. Stop moaning.

This

is superior than

10+ Year Old Account
    My ideal horde guild mount: Giant armor plated clefthoof with two flags bearing the guild tabard on the back, like on a monster truck.
    This Pear.......So Delicious.

i like the scorpion mount but the face looks a bit weird.

anyway i thought Boars would be awsome for the Horde since it kinda matches with there theme more than Scorpions do ( lol Orcs on Boars would be like Warhammer :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i think the Scorpion is a great choice, its new fresh and never seen before as a mount the color on the other hand is kinda tame, so would like more variance there looks great tho. and yeah i play Orc so have plenty of wolf mounts..all of them to be exact

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    This

is superior than
    And why do you think that is? Look at the images you've just taken.

A scorpion that is clearly a concept art for some kinda game. Vs. A random blonde woman sitting on top of a 'tame' lion.

If you'd gone out and found proper images that actually match, then you'd come up with a concept art-looking image for the lion mount as well. Probably some kind of kickass, wild-looking lion.

But no, your aim was to make the scorpion look better no matter what, so you're comparing a video game character to a real life photo? Fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could have been a variation of another Horde mount like the Alliance Lion is a variation of a Nightsaber. Instead we get a whole unique model.

SO WTF ARE YOU QQIN ABOUT! Srsly... if it had been a wolf you'd have posted someting like "Omg just a remodel lol blizz is lazy!"
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod