Poll: Which hero class would you like to see in the next expansion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Runemaster
    or something brand new!
    Please blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Navixo View Post
    If Blizzard made a pole and asked which of the two you wish to be in the next expansion which one would you pick and why?
    I'd want Engineers to be able to use their profession for all their combat needs. Not a seperate class, just an epic profession.

But that'd also come with a large technological revolution in-game.
    God damn those casuals and their utter refusal to ever complain as much as the so-called hardcores.

Runemaster isnt a DK, just because Rune is in the name.

a Runemaster - is basically a Lore Elemental Caster/Melee fighter, which known in the game as the typical Racial Shaman for Dwarfs.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

If they made a pole, I'd want them to make poledancers. Not tinkers or runemasters.

Tinker of course!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    Blizz said that they wont be adding runemasters into the game because Death Knights = Runemaster + Necromancer + 1 more class that I have forgotten the name of.
    Source? Also if we follow that logic we should remove warlocks because they're pretty simmilar to mages.

Deleted
    tinker=gnomes so why a new class for this
    unemaster= remade death knight?at least teh mechanics i think

Considering that we already pretty much have a runemaster (DKs, if you don't agree then explain runic power), so yeah, tinker

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    Turd Sandwich vs Giant Douche

Where is the option for neither
    P Diddy says "Vote or DIE bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    they wont do runemaster since they combined death knights, runemasters, and necromancers into the death knight class we know now
    By that logic, they won't do tinkers because we have engineering as a profession.

And they should probably get rid of hunters and mages because warlocks are a combination of those!

Priests and warriors, too, because paladins got that all covered.

And so on.