Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    @Abb
    Yes, but I needed to show Ultima that some opinions can be right in some occasions and there's no need for arguments like "You fail, because of what you think."

BTW, I love Ultima. He's definitly one of the moderators that do care about something. :]

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    BTW, I love Ultima. He's definitly one of the moderators that do care about something. :]
    *cough* Umm... hi?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    *cough* Umm... hi?
    Ehm.... hmmm... well, this one is hard... ok this one is good, you have pretty eyes. :-]

Just kidding. If there's any moderator out there who really does a LOT (seriously, your posts isn't made for fun) then its Kelesti. I love when you became a moderator, since everything on the Priest forum became more organized. :] Please don't force me to say more good words about you. We call that "ass licking" in DK. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    What about Guardian Spirit? Spirit of Redemption? Priests have had spells to give them wings for a while now, lets not act like Cataclysm ruined that.
    "A while" being since vanilla wow of course, when paladins could only dream about having wings. Spirit of Redemption was holy's 21 point talent (IIRC) back at the time.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!