Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    The druid shoulders need to be about 3 times bigger.

Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Just a heads up for the people asking if there are race specific colors. They are not. They are T11 (Normal) T11(Heroic) and non set caster leather raid drops. Which color is which ilvl set is anyone's guess. If I were to guess, the brownish druid one is T11, the dark blue is T11 heroic and the white is non set caster leather.
    I dunno, if the colours follow the trend of last few sets it should be boring colour is non-set caster, less boring one is raid gear and the Heroic is always a drastically different colour to make it stand out (Or in the the case of tier 10 it was given a frosted effect). (My Guess being the dark blue this time)

i must say I'm impressed with the art direction of the rogue set.

I dig the arabesque feel, and it's quite appropriate considering some of the new desert locales. I wish they put more emphasis on the afghan scarf though as it's pretty hard to make out what it is. nevertheless, I'm glad it didn't adhere to what rogue gear should "look like". I'm not saying I'm a genius, but the fact that the druid gear has feathers on it didn't take me as as much as a surprise.

assuming the set is unfinished, i think the rogue set ranks up there with T5/S2 & T8. T10 was interesting but poorly executed.

I do hope the designers don't give in and add some sort of absurd shiny lighting effect to all the shoulders though. i recommend they look back at the old S2/S3 gearsets and re-inspire themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    Could you tell me where to find these sets in the files please?
    This, OP.

any preview for Locks yet?

What happened to nelf boobies?

Quote Originally Posted by RunescapeLOL View Post
    any preview for Locks yet?
    most likely not until a few beta patches time

Thanks Blizzard - I am so glad you were at least thoughtful enough not to remove the (Hide Helmet) feature. Another helm of shame for my rogue to hide. If I wanted to see hundreds of characters dressed up like Aladdin I would go to Disneyland.

What would really be nice is if they let us choose models from previous sets (for your specific class), dye the colors, and apply the new tier set attributes. That way people could look how they want. Go Go Bloodfang - Best rogue set ever imo!
    Last edited by Venemous; 2010-10-13 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venemous View Post
    Thanks Blizzard - I am so glad you were at least thoughtful enough not to remove the (Hide Helmet) feature. Another helm of shame for my rogue to hide. If I wanted to see hundreds of characters dressed up like Aladdin I would go to Disneyland.

What would really be nice is if they let us choose models from previous sets, dye the colors, and apply the new tier set attributes. That way people could look how they want. Go Go Bloodfang - Best rogue set ever imo!
    That would totally break the point of gear.. the game would be ruined, if you could make a "Lightforge Helmet" look like "Shadowblade Helmet" :O Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    That would totally break the point of gear.. the game would be ruined, if you could make a "Lightforge Helmet" look like "Shadowblade Helmet" :O Meh
    Well if it was Shadowblade to Lightforge i might do it, just to get that cyclops bag off my toons head , but really i was not suggesting we be able to substitute for other classes...just within your own. The point of gear should be stats...looks are just presentation. Just be nice to have a bit more identity in the game instead. But I'll still wear the Genie turban if it increases my dps no matter how ugly i think it is lol. But i can see your point as well.
    Last edited by Venemous; 2010-10-13 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I totally agree there, although the colour dyes system has been used in many other MMOs (LOTRO on-line and Runescape are just 2 examples) and has worked well, The idea being that the model stays the same but the model colours change to one of 4 other pre-set colours by buying dye and dying it that colour.
    In theory it could work in wow, but would require a Hell of a LOT of work to implement (they'd have to remodel every item so that is has multiple colours).
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-10-15 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling