Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I LOVE the druid set.... The rogue set, not at all. I don't see how they said, "Wow, this looks like what a badass, stealthy rogue would be wearing!" the Bloodfang, Bonescythe & Deathmantle sets are the best examples of 'rogue' gear IMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall I like Skywall's theme a lot, it's much more cheery, racy and colorful after the doom and gloom of ICC. I like the Arabian/desert/nomad culture vibe from it all. Nice contrast.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Bare feet again... when will they start including boots in sets?...
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix View Post
    Cool, they are now even "borrowing" zealots shoulder concept from WAR :P
    They already borrowed shoulders and head from zealot for Deathbringer Garb set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Vetrith View Post
    looks... meh.

Reminds me of the vanilla dungeon set
    Except they are 10 times more detailed.

I'm going to venture a guess that the paladin's Reinforced Sapphirium set will be ice themed, because blizzard has already associated Sapph- with ice. (Sapphiron in Naxx, Sapph the Rider of Frost in Icecrown)

If only blizzard had thought of something like this sooner, tiers 3 and 7 would have looked much better made of ice crystals than metallic power ranger costumes.
    Last edited by Hycan; 2010-09-20 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirkeline View Post
    - I like how the druids depend on skin color etc .
    As pointed out before (I'm just making it clear), I really just picked random race that looked best with the color At the moment, it's not known, which color theme is gonna be used and for what version specifically.
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

Deleted
    The Rogue's Helm looks VERY Shit IMO.

I don't want to be walking around with a Turban on. I'll definitely not be showing it.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Just needs some polishing and some boots on the models, they look weird with bare feet =)
    Yea, I'll make a complete look of the set including non-set parts later, I just need my tools, because working in Paint.Net isn't really comfortable.. But I promise, I'll show you better-quality screenshots soon.
    Last edited by Shanai; 2010-09-20 at 03:14 PM. Reason: stupid typos >.<
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

Remember guys, the sets might not be completely done yet, so expect to see some graphically incorrect things.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindication View Post
    The Rogue's Helm looks VERY Shit IMO.

I don't want to be walking around with a Turban on. I'll definitely not be showing it.
    Amen to that. I'm really starting to think that from T6 blizzard start hiring monkeys for thinking of a new designs for the sets. But that would be a great insult for the monkeys, because even they would do a better job.
    Last edited by Mephisto88; 2010-09-20 at 03:21 PM.
    The original design of the battleground was intended to be set in Gilneas City and revolve around attempting to conquer the highest number of districts, but after internal playtesting it was deemed "unsalvageable" and completely reworked in a fashion similiar to Arathi Basin
    FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really like both sets (sans the rogue helm). The druid set looks great, hopefully the wings will have some sort of animation on them. The rogue set is great IMO... the shoulders look great, the helm is a bit odd, i'll have to see it in game.

Just because its not all black, and covered in typical 'badassery' doesn't mean its not a great set.... all rogue sets generally look too much the same I think, I like that this one is a bit different.

I'm excited to see the other classes, especially for my hunter, but judging by the concept art i'm a little scared to see my new "Murloc-Stalker" armor.

We'll see!

Deleted
    Eh, kinda lame i'd say, nothing special about them. Hopefully the other classes are a bit better.

Deleted
    Might have been said before, but the first thing i thought of when i saw the druid set name was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHj9f9I-sYw

I don't get you guys... This set's look awesome for me... compared to the ICC sets which looked like shit, and ToC sets which were even worse, this looks epic!

Troll version is beyond epic !

Quote Originally Posted by Xelu View Post
    I don't get you guys... This set's look awesome for me... compared to the ICC sets which looked like shit, and ToC sets which were even worse, this looks epic!
    So you're basically saying: 1st degree burns are better to have than 3rd degree ones?
    The original design of the battleground was intended to be set in Gilneas City and revolve around attempting to conquer the highest number of districts, but after internal playtesting it was deemed "unsalvageable" and completely reworked in a fashion similiar to Arathi Basin
    FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

Am i the only person who think the Night elf druid set is ugly and looks slightly like the current Pvp sets for boomking?

Deleted
    Hmm... Sets with 3 different colours, arent they planning to share loot 10-25, and 10-25 HC. That means 2 sets... What´s the third? Or is the colour race specific this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not too bad, dislike the druid helm. Rogue helm is ok, but glad I can hide it if I get sick of it. Also, probably not the finished product, so it might change.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."