Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcLock View Post
    Hmm... Sets with 3 different colours, arent they planning to share loot 10-25, and 10-25 HC. That means 2 sets... What´s the third? Or is the colour race specific this time?
    iirc
    first ilvl of tier = points
    seconds ilvl of tier = normal modes
    third ilvl of tier = heroic modes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenko View Post
    iirc
    first ilvl of tier = points
    seconds ilvl of tier = normal modes
    third ilvl of tier = heroic modes
    I'd hope it's like this. But, I think the third color is for off set pieces from vendor, rather than actual tier pieces themselves.

Would be awesome if raids went back to having the tier tokens drop for upgrading gear again, but I think that is unlikely.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

is it me or do the druid shoulders look like they were taken from Warhammer online?..... cus i remember the Zealots had the same exact model.. apart from the shiny marks on it.... but definitly that kind of wings

Quote Originally Posted by Harken_no1 View Post
    is it me or do the druid shoulders look like they were taken from Warhammer online?..... cus i remember the Zealots had the same exact model.. apart from the shiny marks on it.... but definitly that kind of wings
    Idd, and they already used the zealot head and shoulders for the Deathbringer Garb set.
    The original design of the battleground was intended to be set in Gilneas City and revolve around attempting to conquer the highest number of districts, but after internal playtesting it was deemed "unsalvageable" and completely reworked in a fashion similiar to Arathi Basin
    FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto88 View Post
    Idd, and they already used the zealot head and shoulders for the Deathbringer Garb set.
    exactly what i thouth when i saw that lock tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    Why three colors?

If 10/25 are dropping the same stuff, shouldn't it just be regular mode and hardmode?
    Offset pieces...

Absolutely love rogue teir 11, thank you for this. Imo, Paladin armor will look as they always do out of place and half assed. Skywall doesn't really fit paladin's neither does the theme not much Blizz can work with here. All I can image is a retouched Judgement set.

cant wait to see the shaman tier set... cus im playing as main shaman atm

10+ Year Old Account
    uggly as hell - wonder if they will allow us not to show more than cloak and head slots... like shoulder, chest, gloves
    lol I would run in my UC shirt all the time xD

They look good for the first set of tier in Cataclysm. Rogues dont have the god awful cloth glove model and Druids have robes so im fine with them.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the druid gear. Pity they'll always be shapeshifted and never see it. (With that said, I think I saw something about tree form changing, so not sure my statement is accurate.)

I think the rogues got screwed hardcore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give you many e-hugs and e-cookies if you could do your best for paladin tier 11 :3 preferably bloody elf, but i dont really care :P

datamine the hunter! the name sounds like I'll get to wear my rift stalker gear again

Added an ingame preview of T11 for Druid Sorry, no Rogue yet, that will come later

Druid Tier 11 - Stormrider's Vestments/Regalia/Battlegarb
    (click on thumbnail)
    It is said, there's no sin in killing a beast. Only in killing a man. But where does one begin, and the other end?

The rogue set is awesome, it's just the mouthcover should cover the whole chin, not just the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up for the people asking if there are race specific colors. They are not. They are T11 (Normal) T11(Heroic) and non set caster leather raid drops. Which color is which ilvl set is anyone's guess. If I were to guess, the brownish druid one is T11, the dark blue is T11 heroic and the white is non set caster leather.

The druid shoulders need to be about 3 times bigger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Just a heads up for the people asking if there are race specific colors. They are not. They are T11 (Normal) T11(Heroic) and non set caster leather raid drops. Which color is which ilvl set is anyone's guess. If I were to guess, the brownish druid one is T11, the dark blue is T11 heroic and the white is non set caster leather.
    I dunno, if the colours follow the trend of last few sets it should be boring colour is non-set caster, less boring one is raid gear and the Heroic is always a drastically different colour to make it stand out (Or in the the case of tier 10 it was given a frosted effect). (My Guess being the dark blue this time)

i must say I'm impressed with the art direction of the rogue set.

I dig the arabesque feel, and it's quite appropriate considering some of the new desert locales. I wish they put more emphasis on the afghan scarf though as it's pretty hard to make out what it is. nevertheless, I'm glad it didn't adhere to what rogue gear should "look like". I'm not saying I'm a genius, but the fact that the druid gear has feathers on it didn't take me as as much as a surprise.

assuming the set is unfinished, i think the rogue set ranks up there with T5/S2 & T8. T10 was interesting but poorly executed.

I do hope the designers don't give in and add some sort of absurd shiny lighting effect to all the shoulders though. i recommend they look back at the old S2/S3 gearsets and re-inspire themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    Could you tell me where to find these sets in the files please?
    This, OP.