Poll: Wolves baselined or not?

10+ Year Old Account

if Wolves were baselined

What if wolves were a baseline ability (obviously scaled down for OP-ness) and enhance shamans recieved some cool new attack instead of wolves as their 31 pnt talent?

what ability would you think of pputtting in there?? a new melee ability would be want to use in our cata "rotation"

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fine the way it is.

If I could change anything about enh, then I would make 2H viable again.

i could see it baseline like balance druids treants, toned down in dmg/heal
    enhancement could have a talent: improved feral spirits,
    which increases damage heal, recudes cooldown, increases uptime, and gives the ability to use sprint/bash/twink howl while they´re active.

and for a 31p talent... um
    cataclysmic rampage: In a outburst of frost and fire magic, you attack up to 4 enemies within 8 yards, causing frostfire damage equal to 115% weapon damage with both weapons, and additional 10% damage when under the effect of shamanistic rage. This ability has a 50% chance to apply frostbrand effect on targets which arent immune to it and increases the damage of your next Fire Nova or Flame Shock spell within 10 seconds by 20%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

That idea scares me :< but if it was done properly, with scaling and all, i supposed i'd be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

After the change to the Frost Mage elemental, Blizz said thy weren't giving anyone else permanent pets. They may change their minds someday, but I doubt its anytime soon.

I think Wolves are the perfect example of a great 31 point talent. Its a lot of fun to whip them out and they're useful in every aspect of the game. I wish we had a stun that wasn't depedent on them, but I think they are fine just the way they are.

Also, what has changed about Druid Trees? Still looks like the same ole 3min CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping for a new ability like:

Fissure: Open a fissure at your feet, dealing X Nature/Fire damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster. (Y yard range)
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

10+ Year Old Account
    heres an idea for 31 enh talent

Catacylsmic Burst: 30 sec CD, 3 sec cast, 50% base mana
    the Shaman Ruptures the area around him Fracturing the earth around him, erupting lava, and calling the heavens down, Blasting all the targets in 10 yards with the Damage and Effects of all your shocks and shears

Complete with a smaller short earthquake animation and a fire nova animation an awesomenss
    Last edited by Stormwolfe; 2010-09-19 at 11:42 PM.

That makes no sense. Why would Enhancement want a casted ability at a 31 pointer? On top of that, but the same people complaining about Earthquake being the Elemental 31 pointer (an AoE) would bitch just as much about this Enhancement one.

10+ Year Old Account
    well its super powerfuL!!

Well that's true it could be our change(Cataclysm for LvB) for
    having a reliable burst to enchancement maybe implementing an
    effect in searing flames to make it a more desirable mechanic
    but i am just saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolfe View Post
    well its super powerfuL!!
    i´d be super useless in pve. during a three second castm yiu could have used three instant casts. a shock, a stormstrike (which does more dmg) and a lb/ll.

and as radux said, aoe ability as 31p is fail. elemental is best example. also dashing out half of your mana for it, well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    it would do damage of all your shocks and their affects and interupt any one with in 10 yds...

I dunno man! i think they should be like treants and we should get a different 31 pt.

while i dont exactly think wolves need to become baseline or anything. I do think we need to be less reliant on them in pvp.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    I think it's fine the way it is.

If I could change anything about enh, then I would make 2H viable again.
    I love you.