Ways to up holy power ooc?

I've been pondering for awhile on ways to up hp prepull for a bit. Critters around the room, a card game piniota, and the thing the rogue that soloed naxx used (what is hat thing called anyway?) are all I've come up with. Anyone know of other things?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If HP is still sticking around through talent spec changes (was last I heard) just keep a holy offspec, holy shock to 3HP respec and drink up.

And getting 3 stacks of HfB was bothersome and unfun for rogues.

I didn't really expect that to make it live. Obviously if it does it is the easiest option. Untill some tank preme pulls and I'm going shockadin for a progression fight.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya swapping specs don't think I'm going to test those waters, I'll just pray my ability to play overcomes the awful class Blizzard is screwing up and hope that I don't find myself being called out for low DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Ya swapping specs don't think I'm going to test those waters, I'll just pray my ability to play overcomes the awful class Blizzard is screwing up and hope that I don't find myself being called out for low DPS.
    Bsing a fat finger that shouldn't happen. But I can see this staying. Every other resource resets, don't se why hp wouldn't.
    Pondering returning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    It depreciates at 1 HPower per 10 seconds.

Meaning for 3 HPower to depreciate, it would take 30 seconds.

The answer is to, of course, taunt a nearby critter- as long as the critter lives and no one kills it (but you keep taunting it), you will stay in combat. Its an old trick Warriors, Druids, and Dks use all the time.

That's assuming there's a critter available for taunting in the boss's room.

Actually as an engineer, you could probably keep it up by taunting somewhere near the outside of the room, then rocket boots -> Judgment to the boss with minimal lost uptime.

Then again that would probably get pretty old after the first couple of attempts.

there is that, as well as hit piniota with cs, pull the boss. may only be one aditional hp, but that is one hp. many high end rogues do it with snd. i'd looking for the little things, that at this point, are the only thing that might make us competative.
    Pondering returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    It depreciates at 1 HPower per 10 seconds.

Meaning for 3 HPower to depreciate, it would take 30 seconds.

The answer is to, of course, taunt a nearby critter- as long as the critter lives and no one kills it (but you keep taunting it), you will stay in combat. Its an old trick Warriors, Druids, and Dks use all the time.
    one problem righteous fury can only be used on a mob targetting someone
    and hand of reckoning will kill the critter meaning you only get put in combat for a second

actually i do seam to remember something about hand of reckoning losing its damage (can anyone confirm/deny) if so i can already picture the a raid full of pallys all spam taunting some poor rabbit to keep their HP up before they pull the boss

and when im ret as i run back from a wipe i judge critters to get mana and as prot ill pop divine plea as i run up too a critter try and time it so as im running past it DP is aboutt o fall of then hit it once to refresh DP
    in cata i can see us CSing some critters and taunting others so we can go into battle with inquisition already up or have an instant SotR to get some nice instant aggro

Pull with something like Arcane Torrent then?

Arcane torrent, hammer of justice should works too

Quote Originally Posted by Jaitee View Post
    one problem righteous fury can only be used on a mob targetting someone
    and hand of reckoning will kill the critter meaning you only get put in combat for a second

actually i do seam to remember something about hand of reckoning losing its damage (can anyone confirm/deny) if so i can already picture the a raid full of pallys all spam taunting some poor rabbit to keep their HP up before they pull the boss

and when im ret as i run back from a wipe i judge critters to get mana and as prot ill pop divine plea as i run up too a critter try and time it so as im running past it DP is aboutt o fall of then hit it once to refresh DP
    in cata i can see us CSing some critters and taunting others so we can go into battle with inquisition already up or have an instant SotR to get some nice instant aggro
    hand of reckoning does not do damage on the beta