Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    You do realise they've probably got a poster up telling GM's not to physically port into the world to deal with characters on Balnazzar?
    If they did, they'd be unattackable, and even if not, they're able to make themselves unseen.

And why is this in the first kills section already? You've done nothing.
    Oh, he always posts in First Kill forums, one was for "Soloing" Gnomer (He didn't), another for going to Stocks on a low level. Mind you, anyone could do so (He was Horde), but he felt special, I don't really know why he does it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    Hello, I want to submit an atempt for a first kill.
    I want to be the first one who kills a game master in wow official server.
    Anyone who has suggestion how to lure and kill him, pls post here. We are gathering an army on the realm Balnazzar EU both ally and hordes.
    The prize for the one who help us find a way to kill the game master will recive 100.000 golds .
    First, read up on GM powers. It can be quite impossible killing a GM. If you do kill him, expect a ban.

GMs are indeed friendly to both sides, but they are not always invulnerable. I've had some help from gamemasters earlier when quest mobs bugged out, and a GM actually summoned the correct type of mob for me and had it attack him. Then he put on an "all attacks miss"-shield or something and started tanking the mob so I could try to use the quest item on it. Seems like it's something they have to activate.

I've also seen GMs dying when people kited Kazzak to Stormwind back in the days, but you never know what kind of technology they have been equipped with since then. Naturally, though, GMs will avoid going visible unless it's needed or they are friendly and up to it. If you can get one to get visible you have mob aoe and the Hakkar plague to exploit, and if you can get him to your party you have misdirects and potentially the nature damage-debuff from Utgarde Pinnacle which can be applied to a pet you dismiss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel View Post
    Not possible since GMs are friendly to both sides. If you wanted to do it, you'd have to kite a ridiculous amount of mobs with a neutral AoE and hope for him to get caught in it before he could .goto or do some sort of bubble. And you'd have to make sure he didn't know what was happening.

Yeah, no.

You honestly think GMs would use private server commands like .goto?

dear lord!

I just looked through OP's posts, and either he is a troll or an idiot because most of them make me feel dumb and angry after reading them.
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

Seriously why is this retard not banned yet, he has made a troll post almost everyday for the last week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    The polymorph turtle doesn't walk slower than the polymorph sheep. It's just a bit less likely to be hit on by a welshman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    You honestly think GMs would use private server commands like .goto?
    No, but I don't know the actual GM commands and neither does anyone else on MMO-champ and anyone who used the Cata Alpha sandbox (i.e. everyone) knows what a .goto sort of command does. Also, since the co-ords in that case were very precise, and I doubt the guy who patched the downloader fit in a whole coord system by himself, it seems fairly likely that the co-ords are ingame and used by actual GMs as well. Just saying.

Too bad they are invincible and can one shot everything in a 100 yd radius.

I checked it up on Wikipedia man, and look what i got

Wow-Gamemasters: A lazy type of GM, yet, it get's paid. If you post a ticket, you have to wait mininum to 7 hours for it to appear. They fit out with being slow reacting and have bad joke and keep telling you smart punts about your class as a way to say goodbye.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olih27 View Post
    Seriously why is this retard not banned yet, he has made a troll post almost everyday for the last week
    I always have the same question, I don't call him a retard cause he can easily report me and get me a ban, but he seriously looks like one. Check his YouTube channel, god, so bad. And he always posts in this forums, to be honest I hope someone bans him already.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go away, take your idiocy to the official wow forums.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcow View Post
    .Gm's are naturally unattackable and if u did attack him he would probably use fury of frostmourne or whatever and oneshot all of you. gms are invincible. if u managed to hurt him he would instaheal and after killing all of you he would port away. dont be stupid. and dont exploit the game either
    You can target them but most will have cheat command or mod commands on them.

This will be waste of time

Deleted
    We will have multiple accounts and banning is not an issue
    the game master from our realm already banned one of the greatest guilds leaders on both sides and the entire realm is very angry
    we made an effort to rise 100.000 golds for this "achievment" and we are very set to rise real money for new accounts to atack the gm
    we have 2 possible important sponsors
    the project is named "Death of a Game Master"

Deleted
    game master from our realm already banned one of the greatest guilds leaders on both sides and the entire realm is very angry

"Death of a Game Master"
    1) There is more than one GM per realm.
    2) "greatest guild leaders"? With hubris like that abound the bastard likely deserved it.
    3) "Death of a Game Master"? How infinitely creative.

listen to the people and dont be stupid. go tell all of your friends it wont happen, get all the gold back to the people it belongs to, and give up. GM's are immortal in the WoW sense. so dont even be foolish enough to try it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When GMs are ingame they are almost like a normal 80lvl player. So if you can find one - you can kill him, BUT after that most likely your account will be permanently suspended.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lkM6H--R8 killing a GM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXG0L...eature=related banned bg GM

There may be a way to kill one, that is if he's even attack-able, this would only work on a pvp server.

For some issues, Blizzard will take their toon they whisper you on and port to where you are, to see the problem you have. You could get someone of the opposite faction to report a problem, and have a bunch of stealthed rogues with him, ready to jump the GM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will have multiple accounts and banning is not an issue
    the game master from our realm already banned one of the greatest guilds leaders on both sides and the entire realm is very angry
    we made an effort to rise 100.000 golds for this "achievment" and we are very set to rise real money for new accounts to atack the gm
    we have 2 possible important sponsors
    the project is named "Death of a Game Master"
    Lol, you are the worst troll/bad in the forum, yea mods, ban me if you want but this guy just posts baddie achievements (Like "Soloing" a 70, when he didn't even kill him and the 70 was afk) and no one bans him.

I once asked a GM if killing him would grant me his powers, he replied that I wouldn't need his powers if I ever managed to kill him

...yeah, good luck, still.

Deleted
    I will try to catch the Santa Claus, could you help me?

* GMs are best lured on a cheese. Trust me.