Thread: Bane of Doom

Bane of Doom

Bane of dooms secondary effect is in the beta summons a demon guardian to attack basically summons an imp that just melee hits for 1k crits for like 2k idk if its already been reported but i was attacking the dummies on the beta and saw ebony imp on my recount and was like wtf :P

10+ Year Old Account
    ....what? Can you please edit so i can understand.

Deleted
    Bane of Doom Level 85
    15% of base mana 40 yd range
    Instant cast
    Banes the target with impending doom, causing 2213 Shadow damage every 30 sec. When Bane of Doom deals damage, it has a 25% chance to summon a Demon guardian. Only one Bane per Warlock can be active on any one target.

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=603

Deleted
    You CAN have the Ebony Imp + Infernal/Doomguard + regular demon all at once.

Just read the tooltip from Bane of Doom from Cata. If i read correctly it suggest:

1. It now ticks every 30 secs (every 15 secs with Impending Doom talent) instead of one tick after the end of the spell (1 minute).
    2. The tooltip no longer mentions it cant be cast on players.
    3. The cooldown is gone. It seems it can be spammed now similar as bane of agony.
    4. It now has a 25% proc change at every tick to spawn a demon guardian (an ebony imp it seems that you can have besides the regular demon and the infernal/doomguard.

Can anybody in beta confirm this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Cooldown was re-added recently, otherwise what you have there is correct in my books, but I'm not on beta

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Currently on PTR Bane of Doom has no cooldown, but you can only have one Bane of Doom on the go at any time (i.e. If you have Bane of Doom on one target, and then cast it on another, the original will be removed). Also it seems if you have BoD and BoA up on two seperate targets, your Ebony Imp will attack the BoA target rather than the BoD one.