Infernal and doomguard

Are they and their quest chains being removed in4.0 or will they still be available?
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so. I worked hard on getting them. But from the looks of it, they will not be there.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Deleted
    They will be removed since the quest zones for them are now... CHAAAAANGEED *Deathwing mode off* ...like the Blasted Lands.

They have been removed as normal pets , However , every lock will get them , My lock is on the ptr and never did the quests and i have them as guardians , 10 min Cooldown. And they will automatically attack anything you have COD and COA on. Now named bane of doom and bane of agony so you can put doom and elements on the same target. Also You can have both the Infernal or Doomguard out and not lose your existing pet.

Bring back being able to hearth after you summon your infernal , then it goes rampage mode and starts attacking people.
    Article 37 : A Bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone. If a women insist on having their own professional basketball league, then they can open their own doors. Honestly, they're not that heavy.
    Article 49 : When asked,"Do you need some help?" a Bro shall automatically respond, "i got it," whether or not he's actually got it.

As said above these demons will still be in game. They will function as guardians, not pets. So every lock will have a cooldown to use for heroism etc. You'll have your normal pet alongside one of the two guardians that beat people up. As for the quests to get them, or will they be trained etc, who knows.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    They will be removed since the quest zones for them are now... CHAAAAANGEED *Deathwing mode off* ...like the Blasted Lands.
    That and so have the spells themselves... but yeah I'm pretty sure they are on the trainers now... Their cooldowns are painfully long though...

10+ Year Old Account
    They are removing the quests? Man, I always thought things such as the quests for those 2 demons and the mount was just part of the flavor of being a Warlock. That's a shame if they are being removed to just being trained.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

I can understand if they do remove the quests. It doesnt really make sense for a new player to train a demon and then come across a quest 'aquire said demon'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nijada View Post
    I can understand if they do remove the quests. It doesnt really make sense for a new player to train a demon and then come across a quest 'aquire said demon'.
    Are they removing ALL the quests to get the demons, like you just train the succubus rather than getting the items to lure her out to the open then smashing her face in? Cause... that is what I did.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

They said they are removing all the class quests of any kind(including the item ones, pets, abilities, etc) They also said all the classes were going to have 1-2 new dungeon quests for blues or something like that.
    Last edited by Doomcloud; 2010-09-20 at 10:11 PM.